Ranking
can you make a decap fracture all joints... aka dead
EDIT:wait it did this just know...didnt do it before..I think I have a found a bug, dismember the lumbar, legs fracture, then decap later on, and it doesnt do anything... xD
lol, nice Jok This is very cool. I GEEF EET TWO THUMBS UP!
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
nice, does it add any lag at all? Because i would of thought freezing and unfreezing everyframe would... Very good script though :]
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
nice, does it add any lag at all? Because i would of thought freezing and unfreezing everyframe would... Very good script though :]

Erm. Freezing and unfreezing every frame? I fail to see a need for it. I just check if there's injury on enter_frame, if there is, I try and find fractures. Then fracture more if it's needed.

Also, I'm working on fixing that bug. Not sure why it does that.
oh so if there is a decap then it will freeze then, i guess i didn't read it properly
:D
The game freezes anyways, and it's only when it unfreezes that it does calculations of physics. Physics are the hard part, the only time I've heard Lua slowing down things was with over 1500 calculations a frame.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
This script vastly improves depth in the game mechanics, but one gripe I have is that the last time I split a crash test dummy in half someone their knees didn't bend backwards... XD
<3 MBK :D
Heh, try my variation on the script, it fixes that little nuance.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
it doesnt work... now i cant even dismember or fracture anything even when i put it at low dm or frac thresholds.