Ranking
Original Post
[REQ] 1st Person Script 5k Reward
I know, this was already requested by rittu, but the on make by Dafe is very glitchy. I'm willing to pay someone 5k to make a script for me that does the same thing, only doesn't glitch by locking on to the horizon.
Be more specific. What is the original request ? Where is the script ?
Links and specs needed.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by iTor1g0d View Post
I know, this was already requested by rittu, but the on make by Dafe is very glitchy. I'm willing to pay someone 5k to make a script for me that does the same thing, only doesn't glitch by locking on to the horizon.

Well I tried the script. To me it evens probably work better than it wa primarly designed too.

Though the usage of it has changed, because of the way cameras are handled within TB in its actual version.

By default we already have normal cam, freecam, tori view aimed at uke, uke view aimed at tori, and the last one I guess is to play the cam as saved in the replay (but I might be wrong, I don't know exactly whats the use or how it work).
The fact of loading the script adds 3 options/ available cameras ^^
So when the script is loaded, press "3" to go to tori view, and then press "7". You can then "switch" between the tori and uke cam from the script.

To me there is nothing to add/change, except maybe tweaking the displayed text in the script ("normal cam - tori cam - uke cam") to something more distinctive/explicit.

The camera follows EVERY movement of any frame of its referent point of anchor (uke or tori's head) so of course the camera is not smooth.
For a video, I'd suggest to capture each frame of the replay (of course) and then slow down the clip playing speed. This should allow for something cool, true fps view of toribash.

Thanks for the revival of this old thread, I think I will use this script for a video some time.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
I made a first person script almost a year ago and you might want to try it. Load it and use 3 and 4 to use the new first person cameras.
Attached Files
FirstPerson.lua (1.1 KB, 373 views)