Toribash
Re: Bug bash
Originally Posted by Grendel
Dunno if this happens only to me, didn't know a good search term...

The picture below should explain...

That happens all the time in multiplayer when you join a game that has already commenced.
I think so...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re: Failing to detect DQ
These last 3 posts are Spam, you really don't need to spam a second or even a third time to tell a moderator there is spam. Contrary to popular belief they aren't that bad at their job.

Originally Posted by maddog
I am moving this from the support forum as per Quegola's request.

Qegola...
How can so many people get that wrong?! (Excuse my in-adverted rudeness, if there is some sort of Support joke I know nothing of)
Apart from "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!", no. You should know by now Kitty - Nobody can spell my name right online >_>
And even fewer can pronounce it.

Anywyas, the real spam post has been deletedsded. Now, cnotinue this thread on topic please ^^'
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
A gameplay bug I know off is that DQs are not always registered.

Another is refreshing the servers.. It's nonresponsive or very lagged sometimes.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
Since this hasn't been stuck in yet, there is a bug in which, when somebody leaves partway through a match, the last setup of your ragdoll will be used as an opener. Quite a disadvantage to the more skillful at this, in my opinion.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.