Ranking
Originally Posted by guil2704 View Post
Hey, as you can see in my name, I'm Guil.

I've been playing this game for some time, I had a account with Black Belt and some cool items, but that doesn't matter. I try to do my best when I play and when I write texts like these.

I'm friendly and try to be cool with everyone, I'm not that good but as I said I try my best, and why I want to go into this clan? Well, it's active, it has cool members, it's NOT bad (sorry for the pun) and I felt very welcomed when with it's members.

I'm willing to help the clan to do wars, to achieve new things and help new members. I'm very active in the game and I'm starting to get active with the forums. If I'm not in the game, if you send me a message, I'll probably like to come to see what you need help with.

And that's all, folks!

Gul has made me aware that he has gained access to his previous account and would like his application to be carried out to the username zRush3r. just a note for when replying with feedback. thanks.

Hate to say this, but common sense is a little rare nowadays, auto-denied for multi-clanning. don't be so foolish next time.
Last edited by Charm; Dec 8, 2019 at 11:37 PM.
AGGRAVATED.......

Okay so this is my 3rd time doing this app and the last time..... computer kept going to a new page and deleted my app twice..... soooo RIP

Oh and by the way.. Hey Charm, been awhile! How have you been?

GENERAL :

Hello my name is Scotty Moore, I am 23 years of age. I had just moved back from Seattle to North Carolina. About a month ago I had been robbed as I was in Seattle and no longer have my original laptop with all my replays, videos, a few full jointed sets, and my drawing pad.... So now I have to replace it all sadly. So for the time being I am borrowing my little brothers laptop to.
  • 1. Obviously play TB.
  • 2. And to also find myself a job.
Sadly I am not able to recover some things on the previous laptop, but eh this will have to do. As of right now I have many hobbies such as: Paintball, Drawing, Journal-ling, Quoting, etc. And will eventually get busy when I start working again. sadly only cuts down at some of the In-game activity. other then that I'm free about anytime so if you are needing to talk to me I prefer you message me either via: PM, or discord (discord will be listed at the bottom.) If you want to know more about me then just ask, I'm usually an easy person to get along with.

TORIBASH :

As you can see, my In-game name is Posiden and have been playing Toribash for the past 6 years. I am a returning player and yes I have taken some various breaks from the game in the past, but most were due to life events that I had no control over. so you could say that my account is 6 years old, but I have 4 1/2 years game play through that time period. I will be honest I have been apart of many many clans such as: Kira, Nitro, Titan, Pyro, Lucky, etc.... but they either died and I left, or I was having some troubles in life that I had to work on so i was kicked due to inactivity...... But eh that's life though. It is what it is. With my little brothers laptop i will honestly say that I am having some troubles in-game due to me having to use the mouse pad (I hate it) or the touch screen (fat fingers from hell) so I am not performing as I would with my mouse, which I should have in about 3 days. (BTW since when has Toribash became combat-able with a touch screen device?) My favorite mods that I have grown to love would have to be (any) parkour mod, Aikido, Greykido, ABD. I do have one infraction thus it was a useless post few years back, other then that I have never been banned and such for any reason. Aside from what I have said about my life in TB already I don't know what else I could say about it.

QUOTE OF THE DAY :

Tom MacDonald - I Wish
"I feel crazy, I wish that I was normal. I wish that I could kill myself, but also be immortal. Take me to the Oracle, I heard that time is borrowed. Can you give me back my yesterdays, I'll give you my tomorrows.

DISCORD: Posiden_TB#1721

Thank you for your time and I do apologize for making it kinda lengthy....
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Application In Discussion -o-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]
Originally Posted by Posiden View Post
AGGRAVATED.......

Okay so this is my 3rd time doing this app and the last time..... computer kept going to a new page and deleted my app twice..... soooo RIP

Oh and by the way.. Hey Charm, been awhile! How have you been?

GENERAL :

Hello my name is Scotty Moore, I am 23 years of age. I had just moved back from Seattle to North Carolina. About a month ago I had been robbed as I was in Seattle and no longer have my original laptop with all my replays, videos, a few full jointed sets, and my drawing pad.... So now I have to replace it all sadly. So for the time being I am borrowing my little brothers laptop to.
  • 1. Obviously play TB.
  • 2. And to also find myself a job.
Sadly I am not able to recover some things on the previous laptop, but eh this will have to do. As of right now I have many hobbies such as: Paintball, Drawing, Journal-ling, Quoting, etc. And will eventually get busy when I start working again. sadly only cuts down at some of the In-game activity. other then that I'm free about anytime so if you are needing to talk to me I prefer you message me either via: PM, or discord (discord will be listed at the bottom.) If you want to know more about me then just ask, I'm usually an easy person to get along with.

TORIBASH :

As you can see, my In-game name is Posiden and have been playing Toribash for the past 6 years. I am a returning player and yes I have taken some various breaks from the game in the past, but most were due to life events that I had no control over. so you could say that my account is 6 years old, but I have 4 1/2 years game play through that time period. I will be honest I have been apart of many many clans such as: Kira, Nitro, Titan, Pyro, Lucky, etc.... but they either died and I left, or I was having some troubles in life that I had to work on so i was kicked due to inactivity...... But eh that's life though. It is what it is. With my little brothers laptop i will honestly say that I am having some troubles in-game due to me having to use the mouse pad (I hate it) or the touch screen (fat fingers from hell) so I am not performing as I would with my mouse, which I should have in about 3 days. (BTW since when has Toribash became combat-able with a touch screen device?) My favorite mods that I have grown to love would have to be (any) parkour mod, Aikido, Greykido, ABD. I do have one infraction thus it was a useless post few years back, other then that I have never been banned and such for any reason. Aside from what I have said about my life in TB already I don't know what else I could say about it.

QUOTE OF THE DAY :

Tom MacDonald - I Wish
"I feel crazy, I wish that I was normal. I wish that I could kill myself, but also be immortal. Take me to the Oracle, I heard that time is borrowed. Can you give me back my yesterdays, I'll give you my tomorrows.

DISCORD: Posiden_TB#1721

Thank you for your time and I do apologize for making it kinda lengthy....

You know me, I know you
Mi casa es tu casa
Invited
Hello, I’m Nikolas Carpenter. I am 14 years old, and turning 15 this year (Drivers Permit!).
Toribash

I’ve had a Toribash account for two years now, though I did take a break for a bit. My skill has definitely improved. The modes I currently play in mainly are aikido ( as well as the aikido variations), Boxshu, and xspar.

Aikido

I’ve played aikido for quite some time now, and, other than classic, it’s the mode I started on. Now, winning in aikido is a lot easier for me. Although I do still lose, I have now learned many more ways to counter against normal openers.
-I use my own original openers usually, but I do sometimes use simple shovel openers depending on the skill.

Boxshu

Boxshu is a different story. I usually try quick and minimalistic openers to see how they play. It usually works, and they do call them “noob” moves. If they do get past them, then I pretty much just experiment, and try my luck. I know it isn’t a good strategy, but I definitely win more than I lose in Boxshu Mushu

Xspar

-I starting sparring around late September of last year, and I have really improved. I taught myself, so I do still have errors in terms of flow and momentum, but otherwise, I work it out.

Social Skills

- I am not doing voice chat what so ever

When you first meet me, I am usually quite shy, and don’t talk much. Once you get to know me, and eventually become friends however, it’s a different story. I am quite social at that point, and will comfortably have long conversations, unless something turns up and I have to leave.

Notorious seems to me like a clan that acts as almost a family ( I know adventure says that, but that can relate to other clans as well). You guys don’t seem very toxic at all, and that is something that really turns me in another direction when looking for clans to apply for. I would also like to be apart of an exclusive community that can assist me in emotions, as well as building my skills in Toribash.
chalk
im just lookin for a clan i can join with people i can hang out with
i dont really play multiplayer anymore but i do replays
im 19 and am in the US
both replays are unfinished but are all i have right now on this new PC
my clan history is as far as i remember, [Crooks] before it became [Saints], [duck], [a] when it was official, [Monk] when it existed, [TANG] before and when it became official
invite me to the discord.
phish#0001
Attached Files
BIG IRON.rpl (194.9 KB, 2 views)
EPIC3.rpl (93.7 KB, 2 views)
Hey, I'm laggy some of you probably know me since 1 or 2 years ago I was in this clan hah.

I'm 14 and my name is Jason

I just came back to Toribash and I don't have many posts . (I still remember how Sora harassed me with post lol^^)
I'm pretty active in Toribash, on Discord aswell and I'm a good GFX.
I'm 2nd Black Belt on my first account (SsJasonsS: prob hacked)

I was a good friend of Sora and we started this clan togheter.
Also I'm French so I try to talk English to improve my grammar and yeah just wanted back to nostalgia!

I'm actually skilled in mushu , abd or akido and still learning how to spar.
I can voice chat and I'm very friendly

Synthesz#8537
- your old friend Lagginq
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2FVa porwaveAesthetics%2Fcomments%2Fcjhouz%2Fmy_somewha t_vaporwave_room_ft_my_cat%2F&psig=AOvVaw3xLCIHFyd zI2gaqvXx-8-0&ust=1581323770013000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0C AIQjRxqFwoTCPDr7J-IxOcCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD>