Toribash
Original Post
Toribash painting program
so yea. This might be a bad idea, but maybe toribash should make their own painting program. And maybe have an option that helps beginner's on making art/textures (for example have a template that is visable on texture making but after the texture is done the template will not be in the texture, becouse it is kind of boring to find where the texture/paint is gonna be in exact). And make layers and yea like an normal painting program but easier to make textures with

so yeah... <--- that's how to say it
i think it's a good idea
but we also need programs like ps and gimp...
it's a hard thing to make a program like them (not really)
So yeah...
it's a good idea if the program can understand why we are drawing textures
and can help us testing it 3d
or just a 3d drawing?
So yeah...
Yeah, I think this would put people in the art business of TB out of business. If people had an easier way to make textures, then what would you need the artists for? Better art yes, but most people have atleast basic knowledge in art. This would, I'm not sure whether significantly or just slightly, slim down the potential market for artists. I just think it'd be bad for the artists unless this thing costs some money or TC. Then maybe for a fair price, it would be acceptable.

With it,Undecided
Without it, Not Supported
there are already ways for people to 3d texture i.e xbcz's post and artists still make money from making sets, what are you talking about
Even if there was a special "toribash editing" thingy it wouldn't maked textures any better, would probably make them worse, and being able to texture your tori's with photoshop and gimp is a huge advantage and is probably gonna be the only way to texture for a while.

~unsupported
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
for example have a template that is visable on texture making but after the texture is done the template will not be in the texture

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php

Not sure if you know but next to each texture there's a link to a template image that shows exactly where the painting is gonna be.

Some examples for you