ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Return of 2v2???
Well seeing as technology has improved and people can run TB at 60 FPS now why not bring back 2v2? It will be great for mods like spar.tbm and some mas mods, also kentioning madman combos on use with a friend, I mean just think about it. A 2v2 spar and/or a 2v2 mas. +Madman replays with 4 people in total. In my eyes that's great, so what does the toribash community say?
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
Wait wait wait...when did this game actually havd 2v2? I don't remember and i'm in this community for atleast 3 years.

Back to the topic, this was suggested like thousands of times, the game engine simply can't support more than 2 toris.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Wait wait wait...when did this game actually havd 2v2? I don't remember and i'm in this community for atleast 3 years.

Back to the topic, this was suggested like thousands of times, the game engine simply can't support more than 2 toris.

I think it was 3.7.2 i dont remember theres also a tutorial about how to make 4 toris theres also videos of it
This has been suggested too many times.
I'd support it if it didn't get shot down by everyone.
No, for the hundred time!
Please find the other thousand threads with this suggestion.

Any further threads will be deleted. ~Cheshyre
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jun 13, 2015 at 06:25 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯