Toribash
Original Post
Multiclienting solution (If what I'm about to say makes sense)
So, recently I have found a lot of issues trying to play tb with my brother since when we conect to a server, it says we're multiclienting, so I though, instead of checking the internet ip adress, why toribash doesn't look instead at the pc ip, so it would say if someone is playing on 2 toribash clients, and let the people on the same net play normally ?

My suggestion is clear I think. Toribash should check private ip instead of public, which would also help with other stuff such as investigation of suspicious players.

Yay or nay ?
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
Or you could just play in a private server.

Ok, Imagine someone is hosting a betting server, my brother and me are interested in gettnig there, we can't, we would get kicked/banned from the betting server.

How is that fair ?
Wolololololo
@cheetah - that is the best answer I have seen yet,but if Toribash is the same as they were
this will probably not happen sadly.but Im for it YAY.
@Raaage - That is kind of the lazy answer to this you really did'nt contribute any sort of usefull criticsm.The topic is about "if Toribash could use pc ip instead of internet ip",and you are telling us something that we have heard a million times before.
I said CROOK UP
well this suggestion may become a good idea if the community decides to change the way ranking is done thus making it impossible to do MC elo farming. but for now that would only make it EASIER for such activity to take place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
that would only make it EASIER for such activity to take place.

Why so ? Explain yourself
Wolololololo
wait a minute...
there won't be MC
u can't play TB with 2 accounts on the same PC!
So yeah...
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
wait a minute...
there won't be MC
u can't play TB with 2 accounts on the same PC!

Yes you can, you only need to have "normal" installation of the game, not Steam one
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Yes you can, you only need to have "normal" installation of the game, not Steam one

What about making game Steam only ?
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
What about making game Steam only ?

Nah, When I play toribash I don't like to be molested by my steam friends XD
Wolololololo