Toribash
Original Post
Fix Character data manipulation allowing unlocks of belt achievements
Around like two years ago, I was messing around with the character data, or whatever its called I haven't messed with it since, and accidentally gave myself all the belt achievements up to god, and I wished I hadn't as it felt like I cheated even though I didn't mean to, just today I wanted to do something to clear my conscience, and found SAM, and used that to fix it, I wanted to post this to tell the devs that the way either their code or steam's code is not handling their achievements properly, and if you mess with you game data do it in offline mode or have SAM ready if you don't want to go offline. I don't know if anything has been done about this as of now
-----
Do with this whatever you may, but don't mess with stuff you're not meant to
Last edited by kaiden254; Dec 15, 2022 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It was the will of breadbear, HE MUST CONSUME
Hi, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate location. Please be wary of the board rules prior to making a thread in a board. I've also changed your thread title to a more appropriate one for the convenience of whoever may be reading it here.

This seems old, unsure if anything relating to this has been patched but a dev would be taking over from here.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot