ES Recruitment Drive
haha not a bad recommendation but i think we're gonna try and see if single [g] is possible just because i love the way that looks

I mean its taken by gangsters and there a dead clan that was official, really dont see why we shouldnt be allowed to have it, all of them are inactive anyway so we cant really ask
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
yeah! glory to the gobblers!
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
hey skylar can't argue with that

so the news is looks like we wont be able to take [g] since that was an official clan that died and GoB is already taken so we are asking about it and waiting to hear back right now. I think we will be able to get [gob] though

--------
OK so plan is to change our name to [gob] gobblers if you are vehemently opposed please pm me,

in other news we can still decide on capitalization, i prefer [gob] Gobbler, options include [Gob] Gobbler [gob] gobbler any variation really
Last edited by cocacobra; Jul 15, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
If you want a laugh look at my account...

What a fucking hacker smh

Originally Posted by pranit View Post
GoB Gobblers

Gob Gobbler

I like these 2

We're staying as Knob Gobblers for now, I guess it won't affect our chances if we act like professional toribash players.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Hey guys! Im Holo buuut im banned atm. Only 4 days tho. Ill be hanging with this acc till then. Thanks to Link for inviting me :>
Welcome holo

Just for fair warning, please don't go ingame and troll/spam/be annoying we've got a knob gobbling reputation to keep up and that sure as hell doesn't help.

In other news I'm thinking of doing a clan event, no real prizes or anything but it would be called "Drunk and Discord" the whole premise of the idea is that you would be drunk (or just not sober 8D) and then we'd all go in discord and fuck around. Would be open to people of other clans but would help get the knob gobbling name out there along with make a few friends lol
i created the ??? emoji