Toribash
Original Post
(Enc) The Enclave
The Enclave

The Enclave chapter in Toribash is focused on new players and the gear up for a clan war! I "Yahden" and my brother "Blagen" are top 10 caliber fighters looking to train and recruit black belt and under fighters. After playing Toribash since 2008 Blagen and I have decided to form and lead an army of Toribashers into war! Please join us in our quest to seize GLORY!

At this time, there are no commitments or obligations for clan members. If you are able to join our discord server we will welcome you.

The Enclave gaming community is a large community spanning many different games. From MMORPG's like ATLAS, DARKFALL, New World, Last Oasis, to MOBA's like DOTA and LOL The Enclave has a broad spectrum of mature gamers who support each other and enjoy each others company. We are a down to earth clan that focuses mainly on PvP games. Recently, we have been playing Escape from Tarkov and Hunt Showdown. If you get around to checking out the discord send me a pm at yahden#7191 and we can get you set up with permissions and access to our Toribash section of the server. We have a broad range of experienced gamers who love to share knowledge and work together to crush other clans in massive battles across all spheres of the competitive video game world. Are you a warrior? Do you enjoy large group PvP and small scale skirmishes? Test your mettle and enlist! I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Please Join Our Discord!

Discord.gg/TheEnclave

If you have any issues accessing this you can send me a direct message at yahden#7191

RULES

1) Keep it civil, don’t be a dick. Personal attacks and harassment will not be tolerated.

2) Do not post anything containing gore or nudity. This will constitute in an immediate removal from group.

3) No hate speech! You don't have to be "politically correct" but there is a difference between comedy and outright racism. Be sure to know the difference or you'll know when it's too late.

4) Stay On-topic. Be sure that your posts match the general theme of each channel. This doesn't mean that you are restricted to post only about the game that the channel is dedicated to, you can discuss any game/subject that can be loosely associated with the topic at hand.

5) Do not block an admin/moderator. It obviously obstructs our ability to monitor the group. Blocking an admin will result in trouble.

6) Do not share any other group/community within our The Enclave. No matter if it's somehow related.

7) Respect Everyone's Privacy. Being part of this community requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make communities great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in The Enclave should stay in the The Enclave.
Last edited by Yahden; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:17 PM. Reason: re-order points
Enclave was a can before, if I am certain you need to get permission from the old owner.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!