Ranking
Original Post
[Over] Mod Gauntlet

Welcome to the Mod Gauntlet

This is a single elimination tournament. You have to test yourself to be the best on the spot, so you can prove to all your opponents you can win in any(mod) circumstances

Every match on this event is played in best of 11 duels(first to 6)
At the start of every duel, the first match is always played on aikido.tbm and the rest is decided by the losing side

MODS USED
1. aikidobigdojo.tbm
2. rb_greykido.tbm
3. lenshu3ng.tbm
4. rk-mma.tbm
5. ninjutsu.tbm
6. boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
7. wushu3dome.tbm
8. judofrac.tbm
9. erthtkv2.tbm
10. taekkyon.tbm

At every duel, when the loser is selecting mods, be aware that you can select any mod, as long as it hasn't been played yet, each mod is played exactly once.

Don't change the mod rules, this does include removing fracs from boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
Results must be posted in this thread, if possible, please provide replays or screenshots.
If you or your opponent pings during a match after the first frame, that results in a point loss, unless there is an agreement between the two players.
Draws result in no point for both players and the rematch must be played in the same mod.
Don't try to sign up using multiple accounts... speaking of which...

Applications are closed.

805.000 TC's
25 Shiai Tokens

400.000 TC's
18 Shiai Tokens

240.000 TC's
12 Shiai Tokens

Note: We are open for donations to the prizepool, if you feel like contributing, PM me or message me on discord lumeri#4759

Players will be added as they sign up, bracket will be shuffled before starting.

Deadline for Round 1 is on the 15th of February

Deadline for Round 2 is on the 24th of February

Deadline for Round 3 is on the 27th of February

Deadline for Semifinals is on the 2nd of March

Deadline for Finals and Bronze march are on the 6th of March

Amazing art by Tomato.

Last edited by sleep; Feb 25, 2021 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added finals deadline
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
i beat kane 6-2

ggs

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by visceral View Post
I let Fire beat me 6-3 since he needs the TC to pay for his fish's medical expenses.

thats for being a nice human being.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Congrats to Fire for winning! We still need the 3rd match place to be done for prizes to be sent
Last edited by sleep; Feb 27, 2021 at 03:39 PM.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
KANE MADE ME WIN 6-3wasnot able to save other replays
-----
when will the pirzes be sent?
Last edited by nathaniel95; Feb 27, 2021 at 04:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game
Prizes have been sent. Thank you for participating in the Mod Gauntlet, i look foward to seing you in future events!
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey