Ranking
Original Post
Life Goals
Okay guys, im interested to know what kind of things you want to do in life. So, heres what im asking. Make a list of goals you want to accomplish before you die. Ill make one as well. So maybe it will influence some of you guys .

1. Go skydiving
2. Go bungee jumping (again)
3. Fly a plane (not ride in it, FLY it)
4. Travel to Paris
5. Travel to Rome
6. Participate in MMA
7. Spar with a well known fighter
8. Have a match with a well known fighter
9. Have the honor of getting my ass beat by a well known fighter
10. Have the honor of beating a well known fighter's ass
11. Play a 24 hour long game of football
12. Travel the U.S
13. Take my dad to Jamaica (hes always wanted to go)
14. Take my mom to Alaska (she's always wanted to go)

Ill add more later
Also, it dont matter how many u list
Just put them in a list formation
You may edit your post to add more goals
Please dont post useless posts in this =/
I like that idea and my favorite one is particapating in mma cause i spar with all different types of fighting styles in either karate or mixed martial arts cause i do that for a living to .
By doing it for a living, i mean making money off of it... I get paid to do it... Im pretty sure a 12 year old dont get paid for fighting... No offence or anything, but its true... To start professionally you have to be 16+... And i havent even started profesionally... I do side matches for a little spare cash... Im a hustler of sort i guess you could say.
O like i dont get paid i fight well your seventeen so like i think you might, i do mma second division and i take part time karate at valaris.
And you hustling by fighting, i hustle to but not fighting, i hustle by playing pool. I kick ass!
There are a lots of things i want in life but right now this second i want this clan to be on the right road to awesomeness and we need to get more CLAN MEMBERS!!!!