Toribash
Original Post
Ahem
Case solved. Caz is officially my enemy though.

Hygencide is now also my enemy for not going to Piratez with us.
Last edited by JesseD; Jan 7, 2011 at 11:53 PM.
I think you've forgotten I mentioned that it was
more or less temporary until I came back.

Furthermore I'm don't care to much if we were to merge but I need to know what conditions are made. Such as if we are to merge, anyone who is currently in Sexy that wants to join the clan we merge with must be aloud to join that clan. Including the two people that were kicked just before the move.
/invade

Merging without consent of the original creator of the clan is a bit low.

Worked hard getting this clan to official/where it is now and you guys are merging.

Seems like a bad idea but whatever.
It's not that I mind merging, as Piratez is a good clan with good people, but I'd like to make sure everything is ok. Such as the current members having a chance to join Piratez if they want. Some members of Sexy were still active but probably don't meet the requirements for Piratez, I don't want them to just be removed cause the clan is being merged with another clan.
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
It's not that I mind merging, as Piratez is a good clan with good people, but I'd like to make sure everything is ok. Such as the current members having a chance to join Piratez if they want. Some members of Sexy were still active but probably don't meet the requirements for Piratez, I don't want them to just be removed cause the clan is being merged with another clan.

That's not the case.
We have been discussing kicking Tad and Zaktt, because they're annoying around the board. If that's what you're talking about.

Wasn't my idea to merge, though.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
but probably don't meet the requirements for Piratez

ahem
I'm the leader of Piratez, and I don't meet the requirements. (Joined as a green belt, and I got nominated for leader months later and blah blah blah)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well, that's the only thing that really bothered me. So I'll agree to it now lol.
...And thus all the butthurt was over without minimal damage.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Shut it, son.

While your at it, do the honours of asking all the members who hasn't been asked if they want to join into Piratez. Don't forget to mention they'll have to follow the rules of Piratez and be active, ect.