Ranking
Original Post
Clan Story.
Clan Story

It was a dark, stormy night. My Hair over my face, the wind harshly tearing up trees.I was a Predator, stalking the night,trying to survive in the hell of the world. But i was prepared. My Toribashian Skrith blades marked with the sign of Blood Howler. Something moved down below. I was stealthed in the night, i lept down. I pulled back my blade, and lunged into the neck of a deer. A wave of Hate came over me, The Predator, was born. My lust for killing was out of control. I came to the humans concrete Jungle. I waited, high in the ally way, my legs hold me up. People came in this ally way for their own desires. A couple walked in, they started undressing. My Invisibilty Stealth Maneuver was ready, i hit the button on my arm and threw myself down. I rammed it into the mans back and into the mouth of the woman. Double kill.

Historic document:
Attachment 46829
We were Enemys that time... and nobody knew that this was the beginning of a great clan.
Last edited by Nightmare; Jun 14, 2008 at 12:08 PM.
I got shot and ended up in hell. When i came back i was a predator stalking a deer.One thing i didn't know was i was a blood thirsty demon predator from hell.
thats a compliment i guess
The story is nice but i don´t read any stuff besides Games Magazines or scinentistic Books^^
Nemesis5 (that guy that were never online ) is reading whole day long
Last edited by Nightmare; May 6, 2008 at 08:08 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced