Ranking
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Well nice grammar. I would say yes. If you want
you can apply know but whatever is your comfort .

Thank you! :$ I'm going to start this alliance with a five-day inactivity ,cause today I'm going on holidays. It will be a canoening with friends. I'm sure I will take a look around here Sunday in the evening! Til then! ;)
Paint me like your french girls
In the end, belt doesn't matter. A person can have chunks of skill at white belt for all we know, a prodigy. Belt requirements should be more like suggested experience rather than a requirement.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Oh one thing, I don't know anyone in this clan but I soon will with a little posts here and there.
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Well I don't know that rule. The belt shows me how much time he spends,
ingame.

Not entirely true. Sparists and people who choose to play longer mods would be excluded and people who play fast games would have the best of it. Anyways I'm sorry you didnt know about the rule. What about my single ally though?
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Not entirely true. Sparists and people who choose to play longer mods would be excluded and people who play fast games would have the best of it. Anyways I'm sorry you didnt know about the rule. What about my single ally though?

I say yes
Hi my name is Girlycow15 and I want to join this clan .
Butler153 is my older brother and he wanted me to join this clan.
I am not yet Black Belt and cannot bring anything but replays here...
I am sorry that I can't offer much but I am a bit good at derpy replays and sometimes I can dismember people.
My favorite mod is jousting and I am good at it.
I have some replays here for you to watch
New Member ~ Butler153's Sister ~
You have a great brother and certainly look like you know what you are doing, tim should accept you indefinitely.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Girlycow15 View Post
Hi my name is Girlycow15 and I want to join this clan .
Butler153 is my older brother and he wanted me to join this clan.
I am not yet Black Belt and cannot bring anything but replays here...
I am sorry that I can't offer much but I am a bit good at derpy replays and sometimes I can dismember people.
My favorite mod is jousting and I am good at it.
I have some replays here for you to watch

sorry but apathy from me..
I mean come on. give us a bit about your self ... your qualities... there should be some qualities.. you know what I mean don't ya?
but somehow I can't trust brothers.but I do let that pass.. normally a brother to me is some alt that you play in....
I know for a fact that I had a brother some time ago, Died around 3 months ago..
I am sorry. I have nothing against you and you have one of the best brothers.
I have to say no because you are not a Knotz material. We are a professional clan.
I am truely sorry. Clipsall I am sorry for your brother aswell.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''