Ranking
Originally Posted by minotoro12 View Post
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Age (parties are comfortable) and my age 12 Years
Why do you want to join: Because I think that would be A good opportunity for me to hum sentrar paragraph clan official
You have skills: What do you specialize?'m Specialized them Akido and taykkyon
As in active play you: I am always in the game guase
How active forum you: yes'm not very active forum
Favourite Mods (Best mods): Akido, abd, taykkyon, runnig
Tell us about yourself: I'm Single guase Semper return for seeing many items also an excellent person'm not causo fights and NOR Faso extends
His best replays: I think it's better not post eels Right Now

No. I agree with Boing.
Forget it, He joined TFO.. Fufufu..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
They should be called TNC , The name copiers , and fallen angels too , it was the name of my clan :c
Enough off topic here please guys, no more posts about the previous guys until the next one.
Thanks bros!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Tricerafi
i force you to join Knotz

So, Trice just PM'd me with that, so, Hi. If this app is exceedingly terrible, I'm sorry. I'm terrible at free-form apps.

So, Hi, members of Knotz, my name's Kameron, though i prefered to be called Kam. I'm currently a 7th dan black belt, with 200 or so games left until 8th dan. I don't really actually play Toribash online often anymore, I just idle on IRC and lurk on the forums.
I'm here to apply for Knotz because I'm scared that if I don't Trice will raep me.
I have no measurable artistic talent that I know of, as I prefer to write stories and such. Also, I'm starting to get into replay making.
I have no clue what else to put in here, so if there's anything else you wish to know, ask away or find me here.

Also, "Shazzam"
He is active and kind and smart and i'll stop appraise his highly before he gone to be light headed
so...insta accepted due to the clan problem right now and it was activity
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I accept him just by reading his name. Welcome!!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]