Toribash
i have been playing for a short time but all ready have a fighting teknigue called vampire in wich i duck or lunge the subdue the oponet and get him into a vunarable position and im very active

i would like to join
Hi im Blanka a Blue belt and kinda often even if not for long online... ur recruiter Lredguard spoke to me about ur clan so here i am applying
blanka and seth you are both in seth you sound like a valuble member and i have played with blanks and he is a good player welcome to the clan.
i'm orange belt ya specialize in twinswords i've been playing for a week this clan's name is cool so i want so join it
Belt:Brown, Close to black
How long have you been playing:Umm...4 months
How active are you:I'm playing everyday and im very active on forums
Why do you want to join this clan:Because i think i can make this clan better
Why would we want you?:I think im good, and i can make full texture sets (Not for free, but for WAY SMALLER fee than in market)

On a lighter note, i'm good at wushu and wrestling.
Also, i added my fresh replay, with my own kick.
Attached Files
KickToBallz.rpl (73.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Chrupencju; Aug 1, 2008 at 08:14 PM.
Welcome
HarajuQu-You may be allowed in just keep playing.

Chrupencju-I think you sound alright i am letting you in and hope you enjoy i don't know whats going on with stalin so please bear with us.
hi there i wanna join

belt: brown

how long have you been playing: since v 1.96 but my name used to be MadJackal92.

how active are you?: everyday unless my computer gets damaged

why do you want to join this clan?: because i really like the rules and the fact that you want to keep a clean reputation, besides the name is cool and goes with my name Sangriento: "bloody one" in spanish.

why would we want you?: because i am very good in taekyon and good in twinswords4 mod, and because i'd apply to the rules no matter what.

ty for reading ^^
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Sorry about posting again but if the one recruiting wants an interview i'm always open to messages, pm me or add me on msn ([email protected]).
I'd appreciate the interview if you dont want to add me on the first look cause it'd give me a second chance and it'd help me prove that i am not bad at all ^^

once again ty and sorry.

i saw someone put a replay so i'll put some here too http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=qjzlmnqy63d

soo...in the 4 days that have passed you havnt answered to my request but i have progressed.
Now i am Black belt and i've become good at instagibfeet mod...
Last edited by Sangriento; Aug 8, 2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: 2/8- adding videos 6/8 news
so...the leader or recruiter has either been offline for over 6 days or something like that... i could apply to help mantain the forum and recruit new people... i'm not the best but i put full detarmination in what i have to do... anyway please pm me if the leader or a recruiter comes online... i've been waiting really long
i retreat from all the previous post, the leader asks for active people but has not the decency to accomplish his requirements.