Toribash
lol that must've sucked. xD
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Yay duble post.Did you guys ever snort pepper?slat?suger?tea leaves?coke? cuz i did all of them.
worst thing i ever did was eating magic mushrooms in amsterdam...
kinda funny when you think you are the person in the bed NEXT! to you.
I had no idea who i was...until i looked over and saw a buddy and thought...."aha...thats gotta be me"

Then i got scared because i realised i'm not him, but who am i then ?
Shortly after that the blanked became a beach and i thought...wow...the only thing missing are palm trees....and blob blob blob...there were palm trees !!
I eventually passed out afterwards and got told the next day that i talked in my sleep...something about needing help in case i jump out of the window..

Two thumbs up for shrooms !
Last edited by Rutzor; Aug 7, 2008 at 01:35 AM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
shrooms ftw!

Last time my entire trip was focussed on the corner of the room not making sense.... 16 hours.... staring at a corner of a dark room. Cant tell you why it didnt make sense,.. it just didnt work
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
I ate so much Acid on Saturday that I woke up Sunday still tripping. I had a decent conversation with my eggs and bacon! lmao
Wow, cool, in this clan, we can speak about drugs.

Last week I smoked some salvia for the first time... Bad trips are rare with salvia but if you combined this with a lot of alcohol (like i did), you can be confined into a giant yellow rugby ball. Which rotated really fast. The scariest 5 minutes in my life (yes, it lasts only 5 minutes).

Simple question, how old are you guys ?
Drugs? I'll tell you about drugs.
I smoke cigarettes everytime i go near a person who's smoking a cigarette, i don't get it though, how is it possible!
I mean, people say, everytiem i go near somebody who's smoking, they say i'm smoking! When i'm really not holding a cig or...or..ANYTHING!
IT MAKES ME SO CONFUSED D:
It makes me wonder..
lol, salvia. That sh*t can be a wild ride. Power to you man.

Im 22 years young and have been a habitual stoner for about....lol...6 years. A puff a day.......keeps me very stoned XD

Flubbah....im confused to....
Last edited by Ern; Aug 7, 2008 at 01:29 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo