ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[iCoF]Original Members
I have a huge list I am building of original members (i.e. members before the first fall of iCoF).

I want to see how many of us are still around I have sent a vast amount of pms but who knows how many people have new accounts or have stopped playing.

If you were around when I was around, PLEASE Post here.

So far:

Toon
Zatch (LuniTics now)
Maos787
fantomeex
KronosLord
Last edited by Pikarus; Jun 11, 2014 at 06:15 AM.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
long time guys. hopefully more will come out of the woodwork.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
PIKARUS!!! funny story: I stopped playing toribash for like a year on maos777, forgot my password, had to make a new account (guess my name: maos787) and then remembered my password XDD
However, I'm kinda busy being a high school senior and won't be as active as I was before... although I will try
Anyways, glad you're back! =)
Awesome to see you back
Yeah, I was there before first fall.
My nickname was Feed.
Playing toribash occassionally, but you can still follow me on
My Steam Group
Ello' mates. Coincidence seeing this here. First time getting on in months. Anywho, A long time ago I was a member. Long long time ago. Don't remember much of anyone, but maybe you will have a faint memory of me?

Cheers
Last edited by KronosLord; Jun 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Still here
MaStErKaOs: Co-Founder, former leader and proud member of [iCoF]
Give me freedom or give me death