Toribash
Original Post
Farewell Reapers
Well, I had some uncertain about staying in Reaper.
Last few months, I felt, powerless, and, Useless.
I gave all the blood and energy I had to revive the clan.
From 105, to 21, that's the best I could do, now I just can't anymore.
The clan just feels, different, Idk why, but I don't feel like I'm home anymore
I don't take all the credits for myself, but I feel that I'm not for it, I'm aspiring a new project, where I'll feel better, and see it grows, might make me feel better.
If it doesn't work, I'll stay clanless for a while, and probably give a long time from Toribash.
Special Thanks to Charm1 and Sintese, Dear friends who helped me rise the clan to this stake.
I hope I'll still welcome to this forum.
From me, Good luck y'all Reapers
Sincerely, Nicolas.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Farewell. I didn't know you very well, but you helped me get in. I'll miss ya <3
I'm just gamin' man
Man that's devastating .
I know how you've been feeling a little aswell, you've been putting in tons of effort and most of it didn't get noticed from what I've heard, I really hope your new project goes well since I still want to chat with you and all that shit :3.
Anyways, we'll miss you bb.
And because I will always need a gif in my goodbye posts, have one:

Bye :^(
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Oh, that's sad...
It was good having you here.
Cya around and in-game nicolas. And gl with your plans.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Thanks for everything, you really helped me to get in. It will not be the same without you...
i want to be the reincarnation of Salvador Dali
if you steal my work I go berserk
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
not sure from where this came from, everyone knew Nicolas has been putting effort in this clan, if everyone knew, how could it not be noticed?

I ment that it didn't really get used, I said it wrong sorry. Everyone knew he put in work but when I just saw some in-game stuff of shit he said and did, people didn't really do anything with it.
Originally Posted by EvoSoda View Post
you've been putting in tons of effort and most of it didn't get noticed

not sure from where this came from, everyone knew Nicolas has been putting effort in this clan, if everyone knew, how could it not be noticed?
-----
what do you want? baloons and fireworks everytime a war is won, just to show that we noticed a good job?
Last edited by Immotay; Apr 19, 2015 at 09:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
check post above ^^
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
-----
what do you want? baloons and fireworks everytime a war is won, just to show that we noticed a good job?

Have you at least read wtf I posted?
It was not for that.
I don't want anything more from you, or from the members...
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU