Ranking
Looking for the next nice sp comp x
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Original Post
Pick a tournament
Pretty sure no one is going to change their opinion so choose a tournament to play in. Any tournament you want.

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
When i try to download any replay, i can't open it correctly and my toribash just run with classic mod..

How can i fix it?
playing toribash?? this game doesn't even have dank memes implemented into the ingame chat DansGame

by the way i also like how the forum still has a "registration" button for logged in users which leads you to a "please unlog" page when you click it
Is anyone else seeing that somehow my post was before Numbers'?
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
yeah lol, i was surprised at first and thought you made the thread
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
playing toribash?? this game doesn't even have dank memes implemented into the ingame chat DansGame

by the way i also like how the forum still has a "registration" button for logged in users which leads you to a "please unlog" page when you click it

you should see my tori, im transforming into a meme machine

ontopic: lets go for a decent sp thing cause id forget about mp schedules instantly
Last edited by leilak; Apr 20, 2015 at 12:47 PM.
lol i even forget there were custom textures in this game
oh man the good old times when i was craving to get me some epik texture set specifically tailored for my wants - even though i had no idea what i really wanted
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
lol i even forget there were custom textures in this game
oh man the good old times when i was craving to get me some epik texture set specifically tailored for my wants - even though i had no idea what i really wanted

I agree with you leyz
Chilling. Rip Urban unit