Toribash
Original Post
[TLDR] Clan League 2015

Hello guys!

The clan league has come and would be nice if we participate on it. What do you guys think? I am sure all of you will agree on participating, so let's discuss the things we want to do in order to get a good result. For now we have to check the requirements and rules of the event and send our application. Done.

Here is the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8078764 (please read that thread)

Any questions or suggestions you guys have, please post here so that we can get the things sorted out togueter. This thread will be used to discuss match times, match ups and everything related to the clan league.

Ok, aplication sent. Lets see the members who are going to play.

Volunteers until now:

Locus
Life
Triton (preferences: Greykido, judofrac)
Zwouter (preferences: Greykido, judofrac)
Jodus (preferences: Greykido, lenshu and erthtk) - GMT -4:00 
12:00pm-12am 
Zockinator (preferences: Greykido, erthtk)
Static (preferences: Greykido, lenshu and judofrac)
Galaxy (ErthTK, Lenshu)
Zelda (preferences: Greykido)
Donkey (preferences: ErthTK, judofrac and lenshu)
Mods (1st round):

Greykido, Lenshu, erthtk, judofrac and stabjutsu_original.

Possible bonus mods

Bracket

Originally Posted by Triton
I recommend we start practicing in these mods and such so we don't end up flopping all over the place when the time comes.

Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 13, 2015 at 03:54 AM.
I can take part. After Monday my life is going to be pretty free as I'll be done school for the summer. I might need some practicing with some people to shake off the rust but I'd like to be a part of our team.
League of Legends NA: Locus
I'd say send the tc right now, we dont want it to be full without us participating.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Link, you are a leader as well. Please send they TC and post our application in they clan league thread. The members that will participate you can put all members of they clan, we can choose the 5 members after, just send they application so we can get our place.

Nvm, posted it
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 6, 2015 at 07:06 PM.
sure but I need to know who is going to take part

send me a pm if you want to do it or notify me in some way so I can add you to the roster.
Last edited by Link; Jun 6, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
what the heck is going on

sent 5 k
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Link, I posted the application and also sent the 5k.

Now we have to define the members will participate. Lets see the volunteers, if a higher number of members want to participate I suggest we do a votation to choose the members will participate on each round, since the number of mod per round is 4 and we have 21 members that may participate.
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 6, 2015 at 07:27 PM.
Sounds like fun. Can someone summarise that it is exactly so I don't have to read the actually event thread?
Good morning sweet princess