Toribash
Yeah, I got nobody tbh. I haven't found my Waifu yet. Fubooty was just the first one to come in mind.

Still like her better than Tatsumaki.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
My boy right there.

I've finally finished Clannad and I'm on the second episode of After Story.

And my Waifu is Fubuki from One Punch Man. Fubooty best girl.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk

Fubuki is cute and all.... but waaaa? ;o

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I can't choose man. Rin Tohsaka, Momo Deviluke, or Fubooty. Halp.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm not really a hardcore fan of anime, so I don't really know what waifu means :<
If it means someone that I attracted to, then my waifu is Chiyo Kurihara from Prison School

Chiyo Kurihara

Can't wait for season 2!!

P/S I'm sick of the Naruto endless anime. Used to like it, but not anymore.. I can't handle the episodessss...
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Originally Posted by MrMrO View Post
I'm sick of the Naruto endless anime. Used to like it, but not anymore.. I can't handle the episodessss...

I feel this way about One Piece. I barely forced myself through like 40 episodes, so now I have 16 seasons just sitting there on my hard drive
Originally Posted by Mylk View Post
I feel this way about One Piece. I barely forced myself through like 40 episodes, so now I have 16 seasons just sitting there on my hard drive

Even worse, I heard now they make an anime about Naruto's daughter/son (idk) ... probably when I'm married that anime will be finished. Unless, they make another anime of Naruto's daughter/son's daughter/son and so on. WOW
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
they were suppose to make an anime about itachi past more detailled than in the actual naruto series.

if i remember well it got cancelled or i dont know
no u

I would have watched the shite outa that

Sometimes I just listen to the OP from the episodes where Itachi is explained (not spoiling, don't worry) just for the feels value.

Although, I have never understood why people like Sasuke. I despise him
i like sasuke mostly for his kit of jutsu that he uses.

also he just look like badass at all, but still not as much as madara ;)
no u

My favorite Naruto character is Shisui. He wasn't a super important character. But he's pretty cool.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."