ES Recruitment Drive
belt/qi : im a brown belt , on my last account i was a god belt but i lost my password im not aure about my qi.
why i should join:im rich that means i can get boosters and extra tc anytime anyone needs anything and i havent been in a clan before
I am willing to help anyone in the clan
!!!killer assassin!!!
[Invade]

Really got to invade this guy is such a liar

Originally Posted by toadytoady View Post
belt/qi : im a brown belt , on my last account i was a god belt but i lost my password im not aure about my qi.
why i should join:im rich that means i can get boosters and extra tc anytime anyone needs anything and i havent been in a clan before
I am willing to help anyone in the clan

you were never a God Belt....

Jepoy rank 1 is not even a God belt Yet...

LIAR!!!

NOOB

EDIT: If you have a booster... why is your TC just 200+..

[/Invade]

Good luck w/ the clan
Last edited by Numb; Dec 24, 2008 at 05:40 AM.
I would like 2 join
belt/qi: I am a black belt and have 1067 qi
I think i should join just because I REALLY want 2 join a clan and i fight smart. Im also most of the time hard to beat. I am willing 2 help other clan members (but I don't have much 2 help them with)

by the way... I dont have 2 many tc cause i play mostly on private servers
Last edited by motota; Dec 29, 2008 at 05:35 AM.
Bellt.brown
Why You Think You Should Join :i really like being in clans and to have fun with clan mates
Are You Willing To Help Other MostWanted Members of course thats why i applied
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
ohh sorry r u enemys i didnt no i jsut really wanted to join an official clan am i allowed in
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT