Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Last night at the bar...
So last night at the bar...that's as far as I got, but that's where you come in.

Guideline

In this event the objective is split into two parts which can be completed in no particular order. The first part introduced shall be the story portion. Present a short story about what happened at the bar last night between you and that bartender that doesn't know when to shut it...or maybe you two are best friends merely joking around? you tell me. The second portion of this knuckle duster of an event shall be the more difficult replay portion. In this replay you must try your hardest to act out the very story that you will provide. The more your replay resembles the story, the better...but remember this is a replay so make sure it's clean with plenty of power as well as elegance as the judges aren't exactly easy to please. This replay must also be made in barfight.tbm no substitutions

Extra incentives

There's a few things you can do to propel your way to victory in this event, here's a few side missions if you will for that extra edge.
1) Using the props, break those bottles dance on the stools , decapitate him on the bar for all I care.
2) Extensive story, Reading never hurt anyone and neither will writing. An elaborate story will make the win that much easier for you. I want to feel like I was in the bar when this bare-knuckle brawl went down.

Judges

The GM Team

Prizes

1'st - Static Force
2'nd - Aurora Force
3'rd - Crimson Force

Rules

1) All replays submitted must be original for this event.
2) All applicants may only have one post containing their stories along with their attached replay, any alterations must be edited within the original submission.

Details
Event will be over three weeks from now
One entry per participant
Last edited by AzureMage; Mar 2, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
am i allowed to change game rules? extending matchframes, turning on fracture instead of dm and changing gravity?

Yes indeed whatever it takes to make the replay match the story.
Storyline: That night at the Bar:
One night A man walk in He...was Jack.
He looked depressed
He had Lost his Family and House...

And He sat at the bar
He look tired and he started to fall
He Hit his head on the Bar ...
He was out cold
__________________________________________________ __
Jack Walked in the bar and Sat down
Bartender: Oh my god Sir are you okay?
Bartender: Sir!? Someone Call the Police
Random stranger* Alright i called them! they should be on the way
Bartender: Sir are you ok yur bleeding!
Jack: urgh what?
Bartender: Your bleeding your hit your head
We called the Police to take you to the hospital
Jack: You did what *slaps the Bartender*
Bartender: *cries* Why did you do that?
Jack: Im a Wanted Criminal!! If they See me ill be going to Jail!
Bartender: *screams*
*knocks bartender out*
Jack: i gotta get out of here
*runs and falls Due to Concusion*
Well i lose but it was fun :3
Attached Files
Lastnightatthebar.rpl (120.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Monkeyfrog; Mar 11, 2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#Foxy
Challenge Accepted
Seems very difficult but first things first DeadLine.
But other than that Challenge Accepted
So last night at the bar the master of the fine fighting arts (Kball) walks in to the infamous "Square Bar". Me and the owner have always had beef but, he crossed the line last week when he ran over my two dogs (Box and Cube). I had to avenge their deaths and tonight was the night I am going to get my revenge. I walk right up to the bar sit down and, sit down. The owner has this a smirk on his face as if hes pleased with what he has done. I reach across the bar being the master that i am i grab the fat tart drag him over the bar and proceed to decapitate him. I am filled with rage and killing him is not good enough for me. I continue to mutilate his body until I am satisfied. Then i walk out of the bar like nothing even happened.
Attached Files
BARV2.rpl (187.3 KB, 20 views)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Alright, I've got a little something for this here contest.

Story:
Adidea was a very, very sad tori. His wife, gone, his children taken by child services, and his life ruined.He had no where to go now and spent his days at the bar, trying to drink his sorrow away, but that only made things worse in the long term. "There's still one way out of this mess" Adidea thought to himself as he sipped his generic alcoholic beverage. Adidea raised his head from its normally droopy position and with all his might he nailed his head into the wooden bar counter. It left a mark, but wasn't enough. He leaned back, winding up another blow and with even more force than before he bashed his head into the counter. The bartender being a kind and helpful( and possible drunk) man decided to help out. Reaching out the bartender slammed down on his neck, grabbing it and miraculously ripping his head off. He did not mean to exert such force and was very surprised. He try to put the head back on and pretend nothing happened. However his plan to cover up the incident was foiled by the surrounding witnesses... He was later given the death penalty. The end.
Attached Files
DrunkenSuicide.rpl (280.6 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Adidea; Mar 15, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
So last night at the bar, I did a few things, drank a few things and ate some camels. Haha *laughs* just kidding, camels don't taste that good.. Anyway, I met this bartender who called himself Boris. I, trying to start a conversation, said, "Hi", he then slapped me across the face and said, "me first". He then started going on and on about his life involving how he was raised by werewolves etc. After that, he said that his parents had tried to feed him to the werewolves, which I felt quite sad about. After that, he kept talking because he felt comfortable and he was sure I wasn't going to stab him to make him shut up, but yeah, he then talked about his so called wife, Sierra, he said she abandoned him and left him at the bar one night. He took the job as a bartender and got beat up for not shutting up. He talked, and talked. His mouth was like a never-ending hole of conversation. It started to piss me off so I shouted, "Take my money and give me a beer!" I got about 7 beers that night and got really drunk. He kept asking if I were OK and assisted me. I eventually ended up punching him, but we then became good friends at a later stage.. So, that's my story, what's yours?
Last edited by Butler; Mar 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Just realized I put the present tense of ate... XD
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Every night eazi went to the bar across the street. He would drink and hang out with the bartender but this night was different. Because, eazi had watched the movie "Fight Club".
eazi looks at the bartender and he says "Do you know what a duvet is?"
Bartender: "It's a comforter..."
eazi: "It's a blanket. Just a blanket. Now why do guys like you and me know what a duvet is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word? No. What are we then?"
Bartender: "...Consumers? "
eazi: "Right. We are consumers. We're the bi-products of a lifestyle obsession.
Now, I want you to do me a favour, he says. I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
Bartender: "Are you f***ing crazy?"
eazi: "Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. I dont wanna die without any scars.."
"Well, ok then" says the bartender.
The bartender starts of with a blow in eazi's neck. eazi, hurt by the punch, catches the bartender's face with a left hook, which makes him unconscious for a few seconds. After that he gets up breakdancing on the table and he kicks a bottle that flys over the room. The bartender tries to get back up, but another blow from eazi makes him unconscious again. Then eazi jumps on the bartender continuing to destroy him.
When the fight is over both of them sit beside eachother. The bartender looks at eazi and says : We should definitely do this again...

So creative huehue
I hope Chuck doesn't sue me for this lol

Btw I got the idea for the first part from Jisse but I did not copy his move..
Attached Files
eazi - barfighting.rpl (308.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by eazi; Mar 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM.