Toribash
REV APP
Date: 26/11/2019

Name: Tiger

Referral Person: Convict

General Information and Introduction

'ello, i'm Tiger, I've been apart of this community since 2012.
Mkay, I'll stop copying the example section by section ;)
Get READY For Your Eyes To Burn
Slides into left text. (It wouldn't let me, post note)
I'm an 18 year old from Australia GMT (+10:30), the land "DowWN Unda". Been playing Toribash on and off since 2012, which means I was around 3 when I started.
My life currently is pretty alright, just graduated from school, have the ability to use a knife and fork and have never been charged by the police.

For the future, I'd like to apply for the police force, ultimately working my way through to "Homicide Detective". I initially had a dream of becoming a Zoologist,
feeding very small chimps, to other small chimps, however, some violence erupted in my family, and it led me to the decision I am at today.

While I hope to be bilingual one day, it's very far away. I'm currently studying Japanese, had a tutor for 8 months and then began taking it on myself.
While I could have used Duolingo, I don't wanna sell my soul away to that damned bird.

Apart from all that, I love to play games, read, write, talk, eat, live. I'm also looking forward to "Toribash Next" which has not yet been given an official release date.
I used to be a freak at ABD, however, those times have most certainly changed. I'd happily get back into the game, and train with people, etc. I promise, I'm not complete garbage. Favorite mods are ABD/Aikido/Judo/Mushu
(Side note, can someone teach me how to spar? a couple years ago I was okay, now I look like I dipped my foot in hot oil)

PAST CLANS

TBMC (Toribash Marine Corp)
I had a lot of fun with this clan, they were the first to really recognize me. The first clan I'd ever had a bond with, I remember just joining, being a last resort for a war and pulling the most filthy victories ever, I was immediately promoted to "Over Lord" Which was just below Co-Leader.
However, the clan wasn't brought on too well due to the leader "DeakManiac" I won't go into details, but if you remember the guy, you know what's up. (Personally never had a problem with him.)

MONK (The Monastery)
I remember seeing Monks YouTube clan video and thinking "I need to be a part of this clan", well, I applied and got accepted. I was genuinely excited,
I learnt a lot from that clan and I will be forever thankful to them. I'm unsure of what occurred that made it all come crashing down.
I think I may have even claimed to be Buddhist at the time
which I certainly was not.

FC (Fight Club)
Fight Club was number 1...
I wanted to be part of this number 1.
Pretty pathetic reason, really.

Envy (Old Envy, Not The One That Randomly Appeared Called "EnvyUs")
I took a long break from Envy after joining a few months in, I logged back in. Envy was dead, but I still had the clan tag. The first server I joined, A player asked "Is Envy back??" Almost like he was excited,
I simply told him I was an old member and went on with my day. I don't remember much of Envy, but dang, I remember it being good.

Apex (Older one)
One thing that stuck out about Apex is that it was No.1 at the time, I didn't pay much attention to the numbers back then, I didn't even know a ranking system was in place.
The leader had a stupidly long name, it was around 20+ characters. When I was in the clan I was playing in a public aikido server and a player joined and said exactly this
"Wow, an Apex member... I've always wanted to see one of them in action"
That stuck with me, being one of the younger members at the time, I was probably flustered.

py (Pyramid)
This was my most recent clan, it seemed like a real chilled out clan, could have a laugh but still be a good clan,
in the way of game play, etc. I also really liked the name/logo, simple and easy.

There was certainly more and I hate to say it,
but I don't remember them.

Activity.
Highly inactive recently, however, would love to train up
for Toribash Next so I'm somewhat ready for the drop. (In-game)

Forum activity is kind of the same, but I've gotten more comfortable with them now, so I'm eager to type away.

Why do I wanna Join?
A team is what I need when getting back into Toribash,
especially since I was asked If I wanted to join before hand, it just boosts my motivation that little bit more.
"Let's Start A Revolution" is a beautiful line too, unless you're the one being attacked ;)
I hope I can really help out this clan and I hope you guys
can help me out too.

I have no replays due to re downloading the game on steam and not saving any of them, sorry

Random things about Toribash and Me
I've changed my username.

I remember when the player "Clow" was in a server for years.

I didn't even know the player "Ocean" but when I read about what happened and where his usernames lays within "SUPERIOR BIRD CLAN", I cried.

I had a 1 month infraction back in 2013, it was due to "stealing" which was later proven to be false anyway.
(I didn't steal)

And last, I simply love the community
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my application,
hope to be in-touch with you shortly.
DISCORD: Nclusive#2623
Last edited by Tiger; Nov 26, 2019 at 03:47 PM.