Toribash
Agree with shemen I do.

Anyways

To change a [] in normal thread.
Name of bracket: [Useful]
Change it to: [Resources]
Why: because, When we were told about the ingame buddy thing, it was under [Useful]. I just think it would fit more if it was under [Resources] because it's a resource.
er thats not a really big issure the bottom tabs are something to give the reader a hint of whats inside and make the bottom organized
Name of Job: AATL and AATM (Admin abuse team leader and Admin abuse team leader
Kind of Work: to report any abuse on the part of a high ranked member in the clan
Why would it be useful?: Because if an admin is abusing his/her power they can be dealt with...
Other: Nope

Just for a suggestion... Im not really good at them but i think its a good idea...
The only people who have "admin" powers at the moment are myself and Teague. Us being the leaders of the clan I think we're able to handle that job on our own ;P

Good to see that you're becoming an active member of the clan though, keep it up!
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Secret dose not have enemies nor do we encourage enemies. report the members and me and aikido will do our best to handle it
Wth ? I dont know of this . Will gind out abt

Edit:oh he still mad i dissed his alt but rllymad , prolly ownd him a lil and he got sads lol
Last edited by TheSecret; Jan 27, 2011 at 06:54 PM.