Toribash
Original Post
Toribash workshop
so basically i got this idea when i was on steam and about to rate an item to a game. Then i come with a idea that toribash maybe can have an workshop too!. (sorry about my english -.-). If you made a 3d item and programed (Pos, color, ect). And people can vote/rate up this item and earn tc or something on it. -Snip-
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 16, 2015 at 10:20 PM. Reason: read the rules. don't encourage stupid posts etc.

I think he's talking about 3D items.
Still, I feel like that would defeat the purpose of item forgers. Games like tf2 have millions of different weapons and such so they don't have all the time they want making new things. But Toribash is well tended to and not in need of such community help. If you want to be an item forger, send an app to jusmi.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
so basically i got this idea when i was on steam and about to rate an item to a game. Then i come with a idea that toribash maybe can have an workshop too!. (sorry about my english -.-). If you made a 3d item and programed (Pos, color, ect). And people can vote/rate up this item and earn tc or something on it. -Snip-

If you mean players would be able to use the items in game, then no. But if it's anything like TF2 and you're simply publishing a concept idea, then I have no problem with it.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
if you mean that people will vote on items without using them i'll say yes supported
but if they can use it its a no coz it'll make this game have like 1k update every month
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
make a good item, send it to item forgers, they'll decide whether to put it in or no

anyway, this suggestion isn't needed.. if you feel up to it, try to become an item forger.

Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Toribash is well tended to and not in need of such community help.

perfectly said
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.