Toribash
Original Post
Add thousandths in turnframes
Hello,and i got a new idea,Why we should do add thousandths in Turnframes to take exactly the move or do a good move perfectly..
the command will be /set turnframes 0.5(is 0.9 to 0.1)

What you think guys?
Running away...
Actually this wont effect multiplayer much beacuse when turnframes set to 10 for example it updates joints at 500-490-480... and only updated frames take place in replay file. (ofc calculations will change) Which means server data wont change. But for singleplayer this will make some replays much more detailed. Thats what I'm looking for.
Leon The Black
Honestly I don't think you would need less 1 turnframe, any smaller is just getting ridiculous.
Anyways I can't think of many situations where you would need this other than a small percentage of the time when replay making, which can still be easily fixed.
I dont know,i just say for exactly movements,if the movement goes bad edit replay before the movement
Running away...
I have never need that or would need that. 1 frame is such a short time that this would be very unnecessary .

Replay maker here: Most of the time, I go frame by frame, but 0.5 frames is unnecessary, plus, if you use the shift-space mechanic, would shift-spacing now do 1 frame still? Or would it do 0.1 frames. In that case, it's be even more awful.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Actually 1 TF is a pretty big time when you're performing a speed 50 + kick. But this really isn't needed, since you can make all your kicks with 1 TF work just takes more time.

Or when skeeting 1tf is a bitch to try and aim with like 0.1tf would be super good for skeets haha, unrealistic thou.