Ranking
i might help funding of clan member kamehame hair or mulletss by making heads textures in mass but idk if i want to do that yet
I still take texture requests for usd
XD wow calamity is that why you said you wanna do good things with your tc for toribash? oh and looking through the hairs why come they havent thought of a mullet hair style? mullet's have a classic fighting style type look.
when calam wont send the inv for a war -_-
-----
you know what'd be great
if everyone didnt leave when im one point away from winning a war and then i lose
... really guys come on
Last edited by sobafire; Feb 23, 2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well I wasn't really there in the first place XD, I'm sure you all already know the reason behind that. But yeah guys Calam has already almost finished my new set and I cant wait to show you guys how sexxy it is, so you can all look forward to that ;)
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Woo look at use 2 pages already haha. Yeah haha sorry sorry for leaving the war i had something i had to do <3 ill start the art work for the mullet half of the clan now
I wish it were summer already XD its always really hard to run a clan when you have to be at school most of the day not focusing on the clan.

Also guys I might try 3D modeling soon so i can make some Dota 2 items and maybe make some money, idk tho Ill keep you all updated on that.
Well subber im here basically all the time till i get a job :P also 1k posts incoming for meeee. I want to recruit new members i want 5 more active people so in 5 weeks we can apply to official :P
So guys i just sold a bunch of my old demon crap for 15k today because I don't need it anymore. So hopefully I'll be able to use that TC to duel up enough TC to get the rest of my full 128 joint textures

Also everyone welcome our newest member of the clan M0nsoom ( I think that how you spell it but I'm to lazy to check XD)

But yes give him a round of applause, a high five, maybe even a hug, and I hope that we can make him feel at home here.
And a round of applause to me I hit over 1,000 posts
im going on a member hunt through toribash lets see who i can find
hi clan mates just joined thxs for letting me in
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face