Ranking
welcome to SSMM i hope your mullet enjoys its stay
im off to go cook some chicken mmm goooddddd chicken
I still take texture requests for usd
Hello all!
I talked with Calamity and our clans our now allied!
Does anyone else think it would be nice if we got to know each other better? I do..
So, what other games do you play besides toribash? I play one other game called SDO-X. It's a simple yet difficult rhythm based game, you should look it up. :o

Donkey

p.s. Dont forgot to drop by (le)'s thread and say hello.
p.p.s. Make sure you read the first post.
Last edited by Donkey; Feb 27, 2015 at 06:21 AM.
father of philip scone
I'm the other le dude, \o/, make sure to come bye and tickle us. We like that. Please, I need it badly. Seriously. Do it.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Hahahahaha you guys are hilarious and already really cool. well other then this i play paintball its a sport that i have fallen in love with and grim i will give you tickles only if you make me a waffle shaped like a unicorn jumping over a frog as the frog does a karate kick :3 thank you XD
added Le to the allies list on the OP idk if ill be on much today i gotta get cracking on some art and other things
alright calamity. and sorry about not being on for the bast couple days i have just been really buisy in school work :P hashahaah so sorry about that and im on track of it now so i shouldnt have any more problems with school for now.
good boy popo im currently drawing my second t-shirt design for the contest im in :P
i might hop on toribash after i get some work done with that
Hi guys, I'm just a random (le) member coming in to say hi and other things. Here's the first part: hi.
The other things:
Originally Posted by Posiden View Post
i play paintball its a sport that i have fallen in love with

Dang, that's a nice hobby. All I do is sit down and play video games all day.
i need a life.
Anyways, you all seem like nice people and such. :v I'll be stalking around here and be posting from time to time, saying things like this.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
@toasterdan
hahaha i love making friends with people that have names of foods hahahaha. therfore you are my best friend from le lol :3 hahahaha. now all you need is softtaco and moofins lol hahahahaha XD

@clan
come on guys we gotta start posting a little more guys. lets all atleast try to post 1-3 times a week.
i agree with you scooters im trying me best dont punish me :P i dont like time out
im currently having someone make me a set while i give them tips to make it better
im also going through some IRL problems so i may get inactive at times