Ranking
Original Post
evolution
hey guys, I was thinking about a classes system, you know, or something to give an RPG aspect, with agility, strength etc... etc... I think about that because this game is cool but Really repetitive and when I see someone ingame, I can get Every texture I want, every belt I want this is every time Noobclap, Snapkick etc... so maybe something to get a real difference between players. I have no idea for now but know, a lot of skilled and famous player like largekilla (I think about him because I saw not long time a post in replays thread where he explain that) are bored. so we have to find a way to evolved to RPG system Or find a solution to break this bad situation. I don't want " that gonna Affect the gameplay too much." for real we don't care, if we are on bad way, don't move cannot help us.

Seriously, if only 1 person can translate what I said, this is good
sry ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
A class system would be bad in this game,
This game actually takes skill to master and why would we need agility and strength?
This isnt evolution, this is bs.
Seriously? Toribash is a game that is very hard to master. We don't need it.

-Not Supported
Modo Bestia
Dude, if you want an rpg, custom movement fighter, then go do some Sonic like normal people.
Toribash is a game where YOU set a skill level. Not an XP system. You freely discover anything without having to "unlock" or "Build up" to it. It would completely change ToriBash, which we don't want. Also, if you want to upgrade speed, make a body mod.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Toribash is a game where YOU set a skill level. Not an XP system. You freely discover anything without having to "unlock" or "Build up" to it. It would completely change ToriBash, which we don't want. Also, if you want to upgrade speed, make a body mod.

~Not Supported

I agree , I rather keep toribash the way it is without trying to achieve XP points , agility, and strangth.
~ Not supported
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
First of all, Toribash is a unique game. Why soil it with a bunch of garbage rpg shit with skills and power-ups. I don't want this to be "just another game".
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
if this manages to get in, we should make this an unranked gamemode, but 90% chance it wont really, RPG Style toribash is too.. uncomfortable.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Typical unsupporting because they don't want the game to Change in any form. Before the rest of you join the bandwagon I'll try to give this a chance and maybe develop on the idea rather than bash it.

I think this could actually work if these attributes didn't affect your tori but were a way of showing how skilled you are in certain fields.
For example, getting a certain speed online with the speedometer could give you +1 speed, not actually changing the speed of your tori but showing you've achieved so and so.
The statistics of your skills could be viewed by typing a command like /skills name.

If it was something like that, supported.
It would give people more to aim for and motivation to play.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09