-----
Maybe in the toribash update 4.3?
-----
And that overload joint thing like on the wii
The thing whee your joint goes really fast and kills fast
-----
That's all

Lazors Moderated Message:
Thread has been merged with other similar threads. Anything in the lines of finger/toe joints goes here.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 4, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
More realistic hands
Instead of just having the Block Cube And Rectangular Grab for the hands maybe Toribash could make them more detailed by making the hands more spheric and have Fingers that have like Knuckles and you can bend the fingers for a more secure grab...This would help Toribash players make better moves and have better punches. Please...Ask questions in the Comments and I will reply and put some other suggestions about this on the comments.
I don't think this is a very good idea for multiplayer,It will take time instead of 1-click grabbing.
And about the singleplayer,Others can just do the skeets or madmans or self spars more easier.
And it's not only about playing,but about the textures too.
50% supported,50% not supported.
For the one click grabbing you could still click the hand and have all the fingers grab and click that finger you dont want to grab. And for the textures you could have a choice to have the texture for the whole hand or for just the hand and then the fingers.
@noki
-----
Like the Fingers act like the hands normally do but the exception of fingers except the fingers can rip off just like the hand and the gradients work for the fingers and have the fingers and hand be more like a sphere
Last edited by HeadShot42; Oct 14, 2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this would be cool if you could buy "real hands" so it could be a market item which you can choose to or not to buy. If it worked that way it would not a good idea but i dont like it if it was added there for all toris cause i like the normal hand, grab system even though this more real hands could help you save yourself in aikido.
Katri0 Dat Noob
Originally Posted by Katri0 View Post
this would be cool if you could buy "real hands" so it could be a market item which you can choose to or not to buy. If it worked that way it would not a good idea but i dont like it if it was added there for all toris cause i like the normal hand, grab system even though this more real hands could help you save yourself in aikido.

No, Just no, Toribash wasn't made to be realistic.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 14, 2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: No caps. How many times do I need to say this?

I'd say no aswell.
Grabbing would just look strange with it.
Also, artists won't be very happy with it.
Some of them might like to make unique designes on them.
So yeah, absolutely against the idea.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
NO to anything that is optional & gives an advantage to a player.

Also modelled hands wouldn't work, physics engines hate convex objects. You'd just end up with worse collision detection since it wouldn't match the object.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Artists like me,totally hate this.You cant have hands textured into different themes like this.
Are you living the life you really want?
What's the point?
Toribash is pretty much still being developed and this would Cuase a full overhaul.
Not supported
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
No, just no. How hard does it take to make a good replay? How hard does it take to defeat a oppenent with 10 joints in one hand. just how? ~not supported