Toribash
Original Post
Move Recording
It would be nice to record uke doing something and then move your tori to act with uke. When I self spar sometimes i forget to move uke too.

Example: I'm doing parkour,
I recorded or programmed uke to do a specific type of movements's
then I go back to the 1st frame when im done, then i would move the tori and parkour with uke while uke is doing a chain of movement's at the frame where i set him to do so.
But by moving a joint of uke, it will break the chain of movement's and stop what he is currently doing.
So it'll be like your parkouring with a robot but in single player
This seems a lot like multiplayer but you can go back if you made a mistake.

This would be a cool feature to have in toribash

Added: If uke gets hit, it may cause some serious glitching. So when uke gets hit he will not stop his current sequence(he wont budge) , but he will feel pain.
Last edited by Lapse; Jun 13, 2014 at 05:27 AM.
bye
it's a good concept but it would be pretty hard to do.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Or you just do them both at the same time.
But no, it wouldn't be hard to do. What makes you think that?
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Or you just do them both at the same time.
But no, it wouldn't be hard to do. What makes you think that?

Let's say your moving both, and you accidentally forget to move uke, then you have to go back. Instead you can do uke's movements first then you can do tori's movements.
bye
It seems like a cool idea, although what would happen if Uke were to collide with that robot-Tori who you'd set the moves for? The Tori would just end up losing balance. Granted, you could just try not to collide with the Tori, but usually parkour replays look best when the two characters are interacting, instead of just avoiding each other.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
It seems like a cool idea, although what would happen if Uke were to collide with that robot-Tori who you'd set the moves for? The Tori would just end up losing balance.

Read the added part I said.
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Granted, you could just try not to collide with the Tori, but usually parkour replays look best when the two characters are interacting, instead of just avoiding each other.

Good point.
bye
Here is something to help you for now --- it isn't quite what you hoped, but it will show you all the clicked joints associated with the replay. http://toribash.enikesha.net/
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...