Toribash
Original Post
Auction system
Auctioning in the market section is very similar to selling items but with a deadline. Why not Make it automatic? For example you place a bid and it automatically shows what the highest bid id and bid by. When the deadline reaches the system automatically sends items to the bidder.
Bringer of Hell
Sounds good, perhaps there could be a 'price offer' link if the bid ends with no buyers or if it doesn't meet your reserve? Works well on eBay.
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
Originally Posted by BlackGoku View Post
Sounds good, perhaps there could be a 'price offer' link if the bid ends with no buyers or if it doesn't meet your reserve? Works well on eBay.

Maybe add a min bid the auction. So lowballers cant offer.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Maybe add a min bid the auction. So lowballers cant offer.

i support this
this will make auctions more realistic and decrease auction scams
and if there are no bids before the deadline then auction ends
sending should be automatic to highest bidder without any interruption by the host

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
But what if someone bids and then spends the money, auction system would glitch and stop working

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
But what if someone bids and then spends the money, auction system would glitch and stop working

The auction system would take their money when they bid, and if someone out-bids them, they'll get their money back. If they win the auction, the system will keep the money and the winner will receive the item.
Last edited by Rfifan; Sep 10, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
The auction system would take their money when they bid, and if someone out-bids them, they'll get their money back. If they win the auction, the system will keep the money and the winner will receive the item.

Just like safe trading the money will be kept until the buyer cancels.
Bringer of Hell
So it'd work like the ebay system? Sounds good, and this could perhaps be implemented while buying art as well.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Great idea, supported. Potentially add a function similar to Ebay's buy it now system, for autobuys.
supported too.
this would make auctions simpler, since no op could wait longer or say "i got a higher offer via pm"

but i would add a button that let you make your bid anonymous, if You don't want to let anyone see that You are bidding
[TLL]