Toribash
Original Post
End of match
At the end of the match something more should happen then just a DQ, its gotten boring, I think the loser of the match should just explode. Like when frames hit 0 the losers parts just explode in a mess of blood and body parts flying all around.
Maybe if it was optional because what if some Replay Makers want a different ending?
-----
Or maybe as a Script or a Special Public Server that does that in the End.
-----
Overall I don't feel it's really needed in Toribash.
Last edited by ZENKID123; Nov 10, 2014 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
honestly i dont mind just the dq. i know this game isnt super realistic but i think blowing up into just a mess of blood is a bit over the top. im fine with the normal dq but maybe if its a torney or something it can drop ballons or something xD something silly for a congrats on winning the torney
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Maybe there could be some additions to the torishop where you could buy different dqs. One dq can cause you to explode, another can cause you to melt. Shit like that would be really funny/cool. It probably would take some work, but I would like to see it.
A hasbeen like the rest
This would be cool, but I think for some players it would cause fps drops and stuff during replays. It happens to me when a big hit happens and I view it from replays (it could just be me and problems with my laptop). It sounds like a great idea, but the one thing I'm worried about is the fps when a different dq happens.
also when you win like your tori is in random pose you buy something and it makes ur tori gets the pose that you saved earlier lol
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Maybe there could be some additions to the torishop where you could buy different dqs. One dq can cause you to explode, another can cause you to melt. Shit like that would be really funny/cool. It probably would take some work, but I would like to see it.

This sound good.
Cheapest one could make head pop out...
Another one could be like epilepsy crisis, where hole body twitches...
Mild and hardcore explodes.
Melting sound intresting to.
Or maybe gravity changing dq, where looser flyes in some direction, rolling on the floor and loosing body parts.
But as u said, this is a lot of work.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
sounds silly and fun, although these things should probably be more expensive than regular items though if it's an idea that is successful.
sure why not.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here