Toribash
Original Post
Password / Duel Mode / HotSeat Indicator
Often people search the server list for duels or want to avoid them, and I think that duel mode should be indicated in the title (EDIT: Not title: "quick-list", i mistyped) of the server as well as hotseat and duel mode. I think this is important because it quickens the process of choosing servers and makes toribash a more streamlined experience.

Also:

maybe down the line add the duel amount that is activated in the server in the listing
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 2, 2017 at 05:36 AM.
Disagree with making it mandatory in titles, but adding it to the quick-list server information would be cool (where it lists the mod, maxclients, title, et cetera).

@below: When you said indicated like that, it makes it sound like you're saying guys should be obligated to indicate the mode of the server in the title; that was just my mistake. (:
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 2, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Disagree with making it mandatory in titles, but adding it to the quick-list server information would be cool (where it lists the mod, maxclients, title, et cetera).

what the fuck no

im not talking about making it need to be in titles

im just saying toribash should automatically put it there... or basically what ur saying

when I say indicator how the do you get "you must put it in your title"
Elevated, will have the MP room filters reworked a bit in the next build.
Not sure about hotseat filter, but password-protected and duel mode filters sound good.
Edit:

can you also add a thing in the desc of the server (on the right when u select the server)

that shows the decapprize amount
-----
also:

what is the "Elo 0-0" thing
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 13, 2017 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how will people know about these such duel type servers, im positive nobody is going to waste time to make it as a duel server, it just happens and people join it's not our fault people are interested in watching instead of betting and doing nothing. in my opinion this is just gonna add more work for something that isn't really gonna be enforced as much by us users
Originally Posted by Shockay911 View Post
how will people know about these such duel type servers, im positive nobody is going to waste time to make it as a duel server, it just happens and people join it's not our fault people are interested in watching instead of betting and doing nothing. in my opinion this is just gonna add more work for something that isn't really gonna be enforced as much by us users

Pretty sure it'll just have the rooms displaying if there's duel mode set, so it'd be easier to find a room with duels going on.
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
can you also add a thing in the desc of the server (on the right when u select the server)

that shows the decapprize amount

This would take work from hosts. Leave some stuff for them to edit ;) betserver hosts update it often in the desc.
#Source engi browser?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!