Ranking
Original Post
Banned people's inventories
There's thousands banned items and tc's along with players. What if everything that permanently banned person had goes to the ES bank for example and then they are making events on this items/tc's? To not waste them
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
To be honest I agree with this. there are some people who are perma banned and have quite a few items and TC and instead of just sitting there. they could be used to sponsor Etourneys, and events etc. Otherwise its a waste just sitting there.

add..... if an account is perma banned then why not just delete the account after idk 2 years like how the names for a namechange work?
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by ruby View Post
Perma is often not permanent and can be subject to an appeal

I guess still if you deserved a permaban, and then appealed to unban, it's still fair to lose everything you had, because starting the game after perma means a fresh start
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Nikorn View Post
I guess still if you deserved a permaban, and then appealed to unban, it's still fair to lose everything you had, because starting the game after perma means a fresh start

What made you come to that conclusion?
What made you come to that conclusion?

permaban is ultimate penalty, and if you got it, and then appealed to unban, you still have to be punished at some way. Like smurf being ultratoxic and shit, but if he get unbanned he would came out of water dry
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel

A hypothetical situation based on your assumption:

- Xyz got perma ban for breaking the rules.
- Xyz's equipment was requisitioned by admins.
- Xyz wrote an appeal in which he presented unquestionable evidence of his innocence.
- Xyz is back in the game but his inventory is no longer his, now it's ours. *USSR Anthem Starts Playing*
Correct me if I misunderstood you.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Originally Posted by Bison View Post

- Xyz wrote an appeal in which he presented unquestionable evidence of his innocence.
- Xyz is back in the game but his inventory is no longer his, now it's ours. *USSR Anthem Starts Playing*

Yeah, I understood it the same way. So OP's suggestion is basically "punish banned users more", since staff could spawn an item if they wanted to use it for an event--they don't need to steal from banned users.

OP, think about it this way: when we lock up a criminal, we send them to prison, because that's considered punishment enough. The government doesn't then go and take all of their money and assets (unless, perhaps, they were gained illegitimately, but that's a different story). Extreme example, yeah, but even in the prison system, parole exists. Same concept: being banned is punishment enough in most cases.
Last edited by ruby; Jan 28, 2020 at 05:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Bison View Post

I don't mean to take items the last second you ban someone, but if there is something, where you cant prove you innocence. Like in smurf's case as i said
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
I don't mean to take items the last second you ban someone, but if there is something, where you cant prove you innocence. Like in smurf's case as i said

Ok, i get it, but i can't imagine how it could be done.
Checking all these banned accounts seems like one big logistic nightmare.
Who would have time for that?

Besides, i agree with what Ruby said:
OP, think about it this way: when we lock up a criminal, we send them to prison, because that's considered punishment enough. The government doesn't then go and take all of their money and assets (unless, perhaps, they were gained illegitimately, but that's a different story). Extreme example, yeah, but even in the prison system, parole exists. Same concept: being banned is punishment enough in most cases.

Last edited by Bison; Jan 28, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*