Toribash
/invade satan that is a nice app you made there.
R.i.p. white lotus(proud co-leader of icof
What is your name in real life: Leandro
What is your name in-game: serinha
What is your belt: blue I have an account 4 more dan
What is you best mod: judo.akido.wushu.wushu.pro
Why do you want to join? (At Least 30 Word): I want to enter into a new clan because I want to help the clan with skill economies in the forum is very active in the game I'm being active is good for this is the clan because I want to enter to Nois together earns respect
GMT: -2
Special Skills? (Ingame / Art / Making Replay / Marketing / Or Video Making): I like to do more head pain also good to make my skills even more replays is the forum is in the game
and please post ur usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/serinha.png
Previous Clan: | kame | void | deadangel | TLL | BLEU | RM | suave | EMO | AN.A |
Show us 3 Replay:
Attached Files
clan 1.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
clan 2.rpl (24.9 KB, 3 views)
clan 3.rpl (60.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by serinha; Dec 11, 2011 at 11:52 PM.
Originally Posted by serinha View Post
Why do you want to join? (At Least 30 Word): I want to enter into a new clan because I want to help the clan with skill economies in the forum is very active in the game I'm being active is good for this is the clan because I want to enter to Nois together earns respect
Special Skills? (Ingame / Art / Making Replay / Marketing / Or Video Making): I like to do more head pain also good to make my skills even more replays is the forum is in the game
Previous Clan: | kame | void | deadangel | TLL | BLEU | RM | Soft | EMO | AN.A |
Show us 3 Replay:

/invade

I just wanted to point out, he wasn't in my old clan (An.A), he kept bothering us to get in, but he wasn't in.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by serinha View Post
Previous Clan: | kame | void | deadangel | TLL | BLEU | RM | suave | EMO | AN.A |
Show us 3 Replay:

accept please i need u for make this clan to be more active
-----
Originally Posted by satan407 View Post
What is your name in real life:john lewis
What is your name in-game:satan407
What is your belt: brown belt
What is you best mod: big dojo akido
Why do you wanna join?(at Least 30 Word) : i would love to join this clan to apart of a fAMILY. and the leader sums like a really cool guy. and also my brother weeman told be about your clan an told me i should join. i think that i would be a big part of your clan, an i know what it takes to become offical.. and im also loyal.
GMT:-4
Show us 3 Replay : i have none as this time.
Previous Clan :none
Special Skills?(Ingame/Art/Replay Making/Marketing/Or Video Making) :vary skilled in big dojo akido.
and please post ur usercard

Accept dude have fun in this clan
Last edited by oranganeh; Dec 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
What is your name in real life: Preston
What is your name in-game: NoobStatus
What is your belt: 3rd dan black belt
What is you best mod: aikidobig/small,wushu and ninjutsu
Why do you wanna join? i been playing this game sense 2008 and just a few months ago decided to become more active in toribash and so that ment joining a clan but most clans ive been in didnt have that brotherly environment one seeks in a clan so i tryed to start my own clan and failed so i am now trying to joinr this clan because it hasnt yet been tainted with unloyal members and has a chance with all our help to be the best clan on toribash
GMT: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Show us 3 Replay :
Previous Clan : insane,Antimatter(x leader)
Special Skills?:i have experience in almost every mod bcus ive been playing sense 2008| not much of a artist but im ok at video making
Attached Files
epic spar.rpl (536.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 12, 2011 at 12:53 AM.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
What is your name in real life: Preston
What is your name in-game: NoobStatus
What is your belt: 3rd dan black belt
What is you best mod: aikidobig/small,wushu and ninjutsu
Why do you wanna join? i been playing this game sense 2008 and just a few months ago decided to become more active in toribash and so that ment joining a clan but most clans ive been in didnt have that brotherly environment one seeks in a clan so i tryed to start my own clan and failed so i am now trying to joinr this clan because it hasnt yet been tainted with unloyal members and has a chance with all our help to be the best clan on toribash
GMT: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Show us 3 Replay :
Previous Clan : insane,Antimatter(x leader)
Special Skills?:i have experience in almost every mod bcus ive been playing sense 2008| not much of a artist but im ok at video making

Accwpt try to be more active ok now check ur Private massage im finish invite u
thanks alot and i will| check out my replays also i would like to apply for vice president by proveing my loyalty and skill ofcourse
thanks alot and i will| check out my replays also i would like to apply for vice president by proveing my loyalty and skill ofcourse

And try o be more active ok
I understand check your message i made a pretty cool clan story you might like
I understand check your message i made a pretty cool clan story you might like

Nice clan story