Ranking
But if we get to 2000, this thread will look old. So we just delete posts so it can stay around 1000 posts.
You thought there was something interesting here? Too bad, I never post anything interesting.
Stop deleting posts, it's not going to effect who's on the show, like I said, it was mostly a joke, everyone will get a chance xD
Ehh, it was fun while it lasted :P
You thought there was something interesting here? Too bad, I never post anything interesting.
We're doing it because it's fun =3 The game continues! (this is a good way to delete useless posts of fatman...) I'm deleting the posts that everyone ignored or didn't care about. I don't wanna leave a big scar on the thread.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 20, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
How is everyone?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hi I was a fan of manoffire so can I be an ally?

Hero Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post: Ignoring rules/asking for single allies on DSC
Last edited by Trocher3; Jun 21, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
:D
Why do people not read the rules these days....PM one of the officers if you want to be an ally :l
Originally Posted by lloyd650 View Post
Why do people not read the rules these days....PM one of the officers if you want to be an ally :l

Why do people not read the rules. :3

"PM Cyronex to be an ally"

hehe you lose.
why tho