Ranking
Its been a pretty nice 4 years as a recruiter, but I think its time for me to step down. (for now anyways)

Got some stuff going on in my life, and I am not as eager to go through replays as I used to. Hopefully the rest of them can fill in during my absence, don't want pusga and Tsuion among others doin' all the work.

Also also add static if you need an extra recruiter, he's been begging me to become one since forever. ;D
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Have not. Ulilbish

I guess if you want to see if I know what I'm talking about then ask my opinion on some apps.
ok, updated the op earlier today. thanks for the all the recruiting, now thgat you left i have to actually do stuff
oh yeah
seeing as how I am apparently coming back and being more active i'll do stuff now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
who are you??

Dscigs created ormo
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
seeing as how I am apparently coming back and being more active i'll do stuff now.

were you a recruiter before you left? i dont remember
you can come by irc sometime and ill make you recruiter or something
oh yeah