ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Custom Flag
So... I was thinking... what if FOR A PRICE you were able to customize your in game flag... kind of like changing your name... I don't mean like change it from the American flag to the Canadian flag... I mean like able to make it a smile face or something
I can honestly say that I've never recieved a message like that. So you're either playing with the wrong people, or you keep running into the same person. I (and probably most other people) use the flags so that I know what language is likely to be spoken in the room.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I can honestly say that I've never recieved a message like that. So you're either playing with the wrong people, or you keep running into the same person. I (and probably most other people) use the flags so that I know what language is likely to be spoken in the room.

I can say for certain that it wasn't the same person - the 'wrong people' will always appear randomly of course.

However it does certainly not appear as frequent as on other games.
It's nothing really anything 'gamebreaking' but still I wouldn't say 'No' to being able to hide this lil' fancy flag ;)
Flags will stay as flags.

We did discuss customisable icons next to names in queues etc, but iirc it was eventually shot down since it would make it too cluttered

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Cake
If a staff or a local moderator clarifies that the suggestion has been bought up before and has been rejected or is highly unethical, the thread will be closed stating so. Note that this might also take place in a situation where most users commenting on the suggestions disagree and is clearly silly.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Flags will stay as flags.

We did discuss customisable icons next to names in queues etc, but iirc it was eventually shot down since it would make it too cluttered

I hope that answers your suggestion. :O

Closed.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot