ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
REAL TIME FIGHTING
Let's say you can make some moves and bind them to your keys on keyboard.. And you could actually play that way, instead of clicking like an idiot on every single joint on your tori. It would be much more challenging! You could do awesome combos in seconds (or not, depends on your pre-made moves). Or you could walk/run easier (maybe). Of course, decaps and split kicks, etc. would be much much harder (still depends on your pre-made moves). MP could be a problem but this option of playing could be at least in SP. It would be whole new experience!! Fighting like in mortal kombat or tekken, except with your own designed moves, kicks and acrobatics!! Fight would depend only at your reactions and moves! Or there could be even presets. I know that on 99% it wont come true.. but, it's just and idea about new style of fighting in toribash.. or maybe nabi could make new game like this! just imagine you could fight like this.. and think about it... think!

Please don't fuck around with size, only makes it harder to read ~L
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 9, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
You may be the only one "Clicking like an idiot" around here.
Most players have a concept of what they need to do , but not how to do it ,having premade moves strapped to a certain key would be silly and would probably only work in SP as in MP everything you do can be easily changed/mess up by your opponent.
Also explain to me how you think this would make the game "more challenging" , and why you decided to make some of your words so big.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Just get off your lazy ass and do the moves at the current time you're playing .
This is the basis that makes toribash so unique, you're probably more suited elsewhere , perhaps the link to that ragdoll game dikarika posted is what you need.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
1. it's just idea
2. I just wanted you to imagine this type of fighting
3. no, that game that dikarika posted is not what I need
I really like toribash and I know it's unique game. And I also said that it could be a whole new fighting game. But, I don't know.. it could be fun fight like that
Wait are you serious. This is what toribash is all about. You have full control of tori's body and you have to master it. Thats what makes this fun. Not supported.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
1. Not an argument
2. Not an argument
3. Not an argument

There is really no need to change the gameplay of Toribash so much that it becomes unplayable. For now, let's focus on improving the game and not killing it.
For a real-time fighting game, try DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi, or something in that direction.

And hey, don't take criticism personal, I have nothing against you, just your idea.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 9, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm not sure if he realises yet, but this would defeat the purpose of toribash.
And the unimaginable lag issues would ruin the mode.
ya
Hell No!
I will state as the others before me have stated that your thoughts are pointless endeavors and would defeat not only the purpose of the game, but the experience, the challenge, and most importantly the fun! Toribash is set apart from real time games like Halo, and CallofDuty. It's like chess, it requires skill, dedication to practice, and prominently knowledge of how the game works, not to even mention the ability to estimate your opponents moves. I like most Toribash players with a sound mind, disagree with your simpleton ideology! (I, didn't mean to make you cry )
Last edited by Rieeken42; Jun 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM.