ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Belt Shown On Tori
So I was thinking, what if whatever belt you were, it showed up on your Tori while fighting, I just thought this would be a cool little visual affect for the game, but if you wee like a 2-10 Dan You would get white tallies on your belt, Anyone else think this would be cool?
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Or a belt texture for custom belts...

yeah...
try to make a flat image for a 3D item :P
So yeah...
I agree with this. the suggestions on this idea are amazing. it would be rather unique seeing people wearing their own belt. and about the belt texture wouldn't it be quite difficult to do? i mean that's a whole new shape then making the normal textures. normal ones are square but on the belt it would stretch the image a lot. unless it'd be something like the trail textures. having the same image over and over again going completely around it.
This is a great idea, they'd probably have to rest the belt further up on top of the thighs and da butt. You can only have one 3D item on at a time so lag isn't really an excuse. I would definitely want this to be implemented, I'd prefer just an assortment of colors though not really scaling with your belt. Although it would be cool it would also be more work.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
[~Supported]
It could be like a 3D object.
But you should be able to disable and enable it in torishop.
You shouldn't be able to trade it ofcourse.
3D items are static, how do you suggest making that look good?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I think it could be good as a shiai item or one off 3D item, but definately not for everyonr
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
But the problem is the static nature of the 3D items.

The belt would merge with your legs if you brought your knees up implying that it's a standard obi belt tie.

I don't think a static belt would look very good and a band around the waist would just look silly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I support this but only if your able to change the color of your belt. I don't think that every Tori should get a belt I think it should just be an expensive ST item.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Make them 3d objects with an incredibly low price & qi limit so you can't wear a belt you haven't earned yet.

Custom belt+ would be a bitch to think up something for though.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Make them 3d objects with an incredibly low price & qi limit so you can't wear a belt you haven't earned yet.

Custom belt+ would be a bitch to think up something for though.

Elite belt could be on your head cause why not?
custom belt could be textured
god belt+one belt idk
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.