Ranking
Original Post
Fknock in Tourney
I know this has happened to others and it's happened to me as well and its really really annoying when someone in tourney rage quits right as you're about to win and you have to fight the next player in the queue.... not only do you have to win another match that you shouldn't have had to fight in the first place but on top of that 7/10 your game glitches and inputs moves that you didn't input in this next game due to the rage quit of the previous round and the game getting confused, inputting moves you did last game...causing you to most likely lose if you don't win by a miracle.....
i just got out of a game where this happened and it was the finals and when my tori spawned in both my hands were grabbed which i didn't click and i fractured both my shoulders ..and throughout the game I'm surprised i didn't DQ.... until i miraculously exploded for no reason at all due to 6inputs i didn't even click

I'm suggesting that in the case of a rage quit during tourney an automated Fknock is implemented on the winner, similar to GM's Fknocking in GMtourney when someone unfairly quits or disconnects on you
Last edited by MissingData; May 25, 2015 at 12:56 AM.
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
If anyone has any better suggestions for this problem that would be nice too
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
You're basically just asking for Automated FKnock upon a user quitting when Lockdown and Knockout is on. Makes sense.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I think this is a great idea, this had just happened to me where I was about to beat my guy, and he rage quit, so I had to fight the next guy and I was doing something completely random, so I lost and it was really annoying. I hope this gets added
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
I think this idea is good.
I mean like just think, you were fighting in tourney then almost win and ur opponent rq.
If ur opponent didnt rq u will be waiting for queqe.
But because if he rq u fight the next person its not cool and annoying.
but it also work on early game (opener frames) where ur opponent quit when u just started to fight.

Sorry for bad english
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!