ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Whispering
Im pretty sure this has been asked, but how about whispering someone in another server
#INIT2WINIT
This could annoy others, but it could be vital to finding people you know. Incase you aren't aware there on, /sa is still active. but this could be helpful.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 09:48 PM.
One Cannot win, without my permission.
Originally Posted by BigCrack View Post
This could annoy others, but it could be vital to finding people you know. Incase you aren't aware there on, /sa is still active. but this could be helpful. Supported

Thats why I made this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514959 to avoid annoying people.

Suggestion in your Suggestion: If they change the whisper system, please change the Whisper design to something better.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
it must be like /pm <name> <message>
and to check your box
/mb (messages box)

Or it could just work like normal whispering, only on other servers
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
It would actually be nice, though take in mind there are a lot of suggestions like this one in the past years, and this concept hasn't still been implemented yet to the system, idk why. But supported.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Maybe with some other things too? Like /stats, and some others that aren't serverwide.
This would take a bit of integrating, however, as if the user was offline, there'd need to be some kind of system to give the player the message when they next go on tb.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 22, 2015 at 09:49 PM.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris