Toribash
Original Post
When someone leaves a match
So when your opponent leaves you still get the 10 tc only if the first turn is used i hope no one has already suggested this
I guess this would be useful, but I don't think it should count towards a win streak as a win. Or a loss. Just a draw, but you get the tc.
Proud ex-member of (Ct) (RIP)
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
Wouldn't this be an easy way to farm?

how about if someone does it to much like it is 10 times in a row they will not get the tc for 1 year?
Last edited by jkawig; May 28, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
10 tc isn't really enough for efficient farming. So I guess this would be fine.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Doing this in general will create farming. Then how you suggested if they do it too much, they can't get the TC for a year. Wouldnt he just keep quitting so their opponent wouldn't get anything because they're now not allowed to for a year?

Not Supported. Just leads back to what we have going on now.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
So when your opponent leaves you still get the 10 tc only if the first turn is used i hope no one has already suggested this

Unsupported.
Your ideals aren't in the right place. You earn it for winning, not for someone losing. It's just an easy way to farm, and the elo penalty is good enough if someone disconnects, as rank actually matters to people over belt, and you'll probably be criticized for that over a belt/losing.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris