Ranking
Original Post
Fixing/Improving the Toribash Economy
Over the past years the staff made great effort to make items worthless. They have successfuly removed the pleasure of obtaining the desired items after saving tc for a long time. Now 90 of the items are junk. Not to mention the daily sales (that should be only usd if u ask me). So the hole econmy is 2 feet underground.

Not to mention that the current economy is the product of 10 years of items and tc pilling up.

As i pointed out before i think the pilling of items is the real problem, and instead of trying to sink tc the aim should be trying to sink items so people have to buy from the shop, from time to time.

Do you think that this is a problem?

How could u achive something like this?

Do you thik that the price lowering about 3 years ago, the hair price lowering and daily sales are good for the game?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Personally I think item collecting is a fun thing to do, and that's the biggest reason keeping me from quitting this game, having rare collecter items is a thing to be enjoyed, and I came back to the game after a 1 month break, and now the pricing is nothing like before. Candy locks were 50k and now they are like 10k. People worked hard saving up for rare items and enjoyed having them, and now after what's happened to the pricing, those items aren't nearly as rare as they were before. I understand that the price of common items are lowered, I get it, it makes the game a lot easier and more fun as a newbie, but lowering the price of items like full 512 is a horrible decision in my opinion, I don't think that the new players are going to be chilling with full 512 or a pyro's mask. Anyways I guess what I'm trying to say is the price lowering is a terrible decision.
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
I think you've forgotten to mention the actual reason why the prices are so low.
People buy the items and then try and sell them of course at a lower price than what's already listed by other players.

The real issue, in my opinion, is too many people trying to sell items and not enough people buying the items. It's the same issue in the steam market for CS:GO items. Eventually, the prices go down and down and down for most items because the people that want to keep the item doesn't match the amount of people that want to sell their item for profit or money and each time the item is listed, it's usually at a lower price than the ones already listed which causes the prices to go down.

You can't really stop the prices from going down. You can get rid of over inflated items yea, but eventually, the prices will go down by themselves again due to the marketing aspect. This of course is a problem for those like you, who buy tons and tons of the same item to try and keep the prices for that item somewhat high but then a bunch of people come in and bring the prices back down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The remise of this thread was the inflation. To much money that dosent go anywhere. At first it was easy. A lot of the money produced went into the shop and wgat u bought could be sold for arouns the same ammont, so your items are a curency of some sort.
Perhaps the problem is at the root and it is this open market.
Instead of saying that i am thinking about profit it would be more constructive to say if you see this inflation and devalue of items as a problem.
And panda, with enough time and tc u can easly make any price u want for any item. Unfortunately it is just to time consuming and pointless.
-----
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
The real issue, in my opinion, is too many people trying to sell items and not enough people buying the items. It's the same issue in the steam market for CS:GO items. Eventually, the prices go down and down and down for most items because the people that want to keep the item doesn't match the amount of people that want to sell their item for profit or money and each time the item is listed, it's usually at a lower price than the ones already listed which causes the prices to go down.

Indeed, to many items for to few players.
This system would work on a everexpanding comunity. But when u quit u burn everything u have. Give, sell, duel etc. So the items keep overcrowding.

I am just curious how many people actually use the shop. And did they use it for a new item or dident know that the market existed.
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 27, 2017 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I think however, you're over thinking how they should sink the items though.
There should be a buy back system with Torishop.
A certain percentage say 90% of currently listed market price, limited to about 50% or whatever of the original Torishop price. This way it would encourage the market price to be a bit higher and decrease inflation if people decide to "quicksell" their items back to the Torishop rather than waiting to go through the hassle of trying to sell that item on the market or forum and getting lowballed constantly by marketeers.

But yea, there would have to be some sort of cap to the amount of TC returned when the item is sunk.

OR

There could also be some sort of "trade up contract" implemented into the site where you can enter in a few items and get an item back (QI restriction taken away for the items given in return would be a good idea too). Sort of like how CS:GO trade ups work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation