go back to old cursor completely
3 Votes / 9.68%
keep the new cursor
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Bring back the old cursor !
Hey, with the new update, the OG tb cursor is gone, leaving place to the default windows cursor
having played for years with the cursor, it's really unsettling for me to play with my windows cursor, to the point where i don't even want to play anymore, can't get used to it

i was thinking of an option to choose if you prefer old or new in the game settings, so you could switch, even make a cursor texture item why not
what do you all think?
Last edited by Kamy; Nov 12, 2021 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Cant grammar for shit
WE. GO. JIM.
I prefer the old cursor, but I do agree with the idea of choosing which cursor you want to use.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Setting to choose old or new cursor is fair. Some are used to the old one and dont wanna change from it. I myself am using a standalone, older version of tb, just because the new cursor annoys me af.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Just to be clear the custom mouse icon wasn’t removed just for the hell of it, it was conflicting with scaling issues in the new update and we were getting numerous reports about it not working properly.

sir is aware of the demand for it, but it depends on how much work it would be getting the scaling working as to when we’ll see the feature return.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu