ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sort inventory by rarity
You should be able to sort your inventory by item rarity based on total items

Last edited by Tree; May 3, 2022 at 12:58 AM.
i like this idea, and also there should be an item encyclopedia where u can see all the cool one of a kind shit
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Last View Post
there should be an item encyclopedia where u can see all the cool one of a kind shit

There's this list put together by xmajedz0 https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...V5IuAuq_zb/pub

Its imperfect, but quite good. Without it I never would've bought or known of the existence of the Shoulder of Erth item
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
There's this list put together by xmajedz0 https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...V5IuAuq_zb/pub

Its imperfect, but quite good. Without it I never would've bought or known of the existence of the Shoulder of Erth item

nice to see my effort is noticed even a little bit, i kind of forgot about it honestly because i had things to do but i still wanna continue it might even make a page in fandom(wikia) also some items are super rare might need the help of an expert.
Last edited by majed; May 4, 2022 at 07:26 AM.
It's a good idea on paper but bear in mind that the "Total Items" number doesn't reflect the "real" number of items. A lot of items are stuck in permanently banned accounts or itemdump, so the real rarity of the item could be very different from the perceived one.

Other than that it's a solid suggestion.
That's a non-issue in my opinion. Although I suppose that isn't my decision to make.
Last edited by Tree; May 6, 2022 at 07:09 PM.
Sorting alphabetically, by category, and by date acquired are all already options. Thats why rarity was the only one I suggested

-----
Boost, here is your inventory sorted by name. Took only a few clicks.
Last edited by Tree; May 7, 2022 at 06:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, i noticed, i posted it without knowing there was actually a sort option, im a bit ignorant, sorry for that lol

whats your point with sorting items by rarity though? im a bit curious about that
I just think it'd be nice to know what my most common and most rare items are without clicking each one individually and taking note of the total items. I don't think it'd be very hard to code being that there's already a sort function in place. Granted, I'm sure the devs have bigger fish to fry, but I think it'd be a nice little feature to keep on the back burner until space opens up.